Male Gamers?

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Today, still wanted by the government (and Fox News) we survive as gamers of fortune.
If you have a problem, and no-one else can help, maybe you can hire...

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Actually I was thinking of taking a break from gaming for a bit to celebrate White History Month.

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
Aethren said:
I am a male gamer. i play ALOT of games. Are there any others out there?
Yeah, but do you play any *serious* games? God of War and Starcraft don't count you know, you have to play Wii cooking games and facebook apps to be considered a gamer.

Gunner_Guardian

Jul 15, 2009
JohnnyDelRay said:
Aethren said:
I am a male gamer. i play ALOT of games. Are there any others out there?
Yeah, but do you play any *serious* games? God of War and Starcraft don't count you know, you have to play Wii cooking games and facebook apps to be considered a gamer.
This thread and this response are genius

Firetaffer

May 9, 2010
Huh? Male Gamers? Never heard of such a thing, we all know that only women exist on the internet.

Also,
Balls of GTFO.

MintyNinja

Sep 17, 2009
I wish to award you a .5 Internetz. Only half because you lack pictures of cats and/or Portal references.

Zyxx

Jan 25, 2010
You play with Alot of games? I'm envious. The only Alot I can ever find are made of macaroni or beer cans. They're friendly enough, but Alot of beer cans have sharp edges.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
*puts on mustache*

Uh...yeah, I'm a male gamer, too!

You know what really grinds my gears? Girls who pretend to be guys on the internet. Man, what pervs.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Oh cool. A troll thread. Wonder how this will go...

And... no, I don't fit in this category. Sorry. I'll leave now! :eek:

MasterChief892039

Jun 28, 2010

Oh look, another thread about male gamers. What, do you think you're special just because you play games? I bet you're really a girl in your mom's basement pretending to be a guy to get good loot from your guild. Excessive expletives

[small]On a serious note though, you're being a dick to a new user, who was posting a thread for the first time, and who was unaware that the subject she was posting about had already been discussed about a million times before. Is this really the impression you want to give her about us? That's we're snarky assholes?[footnote]not that my initial response helped to prove otherwise[/footnote][/small]