Male Gamers?

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
JezebelinHell said:
Firetaffer said:
Also,
Balls of GTFO.
Cock or GTFO. Balls seem a bit boring. Am I the ONLY ONE that thinks that way? ;)
How are balls boring? You can read the wrinkles and tell someones future!

OT: I am laughing at the few people who complete missed the point of this thread.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
I'm a gamer, but I drink alcohol and can have actually covnersations with the opposite sex

..So, I guess I'm not welcome here.

MasterChief892039

Jun 28, 2010
JezebelinHell said:
Firetaffer said:
Also,
Balls of GTFO.
Cock or GTFO. Balls seem a bit boring. Am I the ONLY ONE that thinks that way? ;)
Balls are full of win man, what are you talking about?

...Though that's not to say that cocks aren't equally as fun. Luckily for us they all come in one convenient package, so it's not like you gotta choose.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Wow! You're just trying to draw attention to yourself because you're a guy that games! Such a gorram attention whore. /lulz

Man, fuggin' great thread. You get an internet cookie.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
THIS THREAD IS SO SHOCKING AND OUT THERE
...not.
I'm one, yeah.
[sup]You people have become rather predictable...[/sup]

Aethren

Jun 6, 2009
MasochisticMuse said:
[small]Is this really the impression you want to give her about us? That's we're snarky assholes?[/small]
Wait...We're not? Crap, better let Yahtzee know.

MasterChief892039

Jun 28, 2010
Aethren said:
MasochisticMuse said:
[small]Is this really the impression you want to give her about us? That's we're snarky assholes?[/small]
Yahtzee hardly attacks individual users. He's an honest game reviewer, not a forum bully.

JezebelinHell

Dec 9, 2010
Kinguendo said:
OH! So that is what I am supposed to be doing with them while I am down there! Dammit someone should write all this down so I know! ;)

MasochisticMuse said:
Though that's not to say that cocks aren't equally as fun. Luckily for us they all come in one convenient package, so it's not like you gotta choose.
But, the win only comes out of them through the cock, which is why it is at least the more fun part. Actually, it is the MOST fun part. The attractive legal convenient packages are sometimes hard to find.
I know, I am so picky.

IronicBeet

Jun 27, 2009
Man, I HATE when girls try to hit on me online! Oh yeah, if anyone wants to add me my Steam ID is xSexxxyyGamerBoyyx. I'm not very good so go easy on me! xD :3

IronicBeet

Jun 27, 2009
Yureina said:
Oh cool. A troll thread. Wonder how this will go...

And... no, I don't fit in this category. Sorry. I'll leave now! :eek:
Ugh, you FEMALE gamers are so sexist! And you wonder why us guys stay away from you when we're playing online!

sam42ification

Nov 11, 2010
JezebelinHell said:
Kinguendo said:
OH! So that is what I am supposed to be doing with them while I am down there! Dammit someone should write all this down so I know! ;)

MasochisticMuse said:
Though that's not to say that cocks aren't equally as fun. Luckily for us they all come in one convenient package, so it's not like you gotta choose.
But, the win only comes out of them through the cock, which is why it is at least the more fun part. Actually, it is the MOST fun part. The attractive legal convenient packages are sometimes hard to find.
I know, I am so picky.
I agree cock is the best part. They do come in a convenient package but you can't fit both in your mouth so you do have to decide. Plus unless you just had a shower balls get swety wear the cock stays nice. also cock is tastier.

MasterChief892039

Jun 28, 2010
JezebelinHell said:
MasochisticMuse said:
I know, I am so picky.
Iunno man, I think balls serve the same function for chicks as tits do for guys[footnote]excuse my heteronormative framing[/footnote] in that it's endlessly entertaining to jiggle them around. It's also infinitely enjoyable for the male they're attached to, which is a plus, because we all know how much guys complain if you ignore the balls.

I do have to admit that there's more you can do with a cock though. At the very least I assume we can both agree that the whole situation down there is pleasing, regardless of what specific piece of equipment you decide to focus on.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Aethren said:
MasochisticMuse said:
Being a snarky asshole is nothing to be proud of. Why attack a new user?

Savagezion

Mar 28, 2010
JezebelinHell said:
Kinguendo said:
I teach in hands on in-home courses on... what is tonight? Tuesday nights. (I am busy Monday.)

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
MasochisticMuse said:
JezebelinHell said:
MasochisticMuse said:
I know, I am so picky.
Iunno man, I think balls serve the same function as tits in that it's endlessly entertaining to jiggle them around. It's also infinitely enjoyable for the male they're attached to, which is a plus, because we all know how much guys complain if you ignore the balls.

I do have to admit that there's more you can do with a cock though.
Well this thread has undergone a disturbing derail.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
JezebelinHell said:
Kinguendo said:
Then who knows what information you have missed and what catastrophes you have avoided... for example, just this morning my balls told me to remeber to buy milk and bread.

Veldaroth

Jul 21, 2009
I'm sorry, this is all I could think about.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find an Alot of games, so have this instead since I know we all love our video games:

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html