Man Acts Out the 50 Worst Voice Acting Clips in Videogames

Sep 14, 2009
Outright Villainy said:
That guy is amazing, both in terms of pure concentrated ham and the impressive lip synching.
I really hope he does more...
highly agreed

he def captured just about everything you could from the audio, and turned it into a hilarious video

i am not disappoint.

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
This is kinda weird, I was literally just watching this video this guy is lip syncing about 2 hours ago before I came on here...

Shamanic Rhythm

Dec 6, 2009
No "It looks like you're going to need a bit of a tutorial" from Assassin's Creed?

Or how about Jedi Academy: "Well I'll be... the Millennium Falcon! Han! Chewie? ...I guess they're out."

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
I'm guessing the author never played the CD version of the old PC game Inca. The heroine's voice was truly nails-on-a-blackboard.

CptRumGuy

Jul 31, 2008
Wow, haven't played a single one of these games, but still cracking up even after the video has ended.

Did anyone else nearly die with the Cooking Mama 2 bit?

Also, is #7 Colonel Campbell's voice?

Speaking of Campbell, there should have been a "BROTHAAAAA!!!" in there somewhere. Maybe not the worst voice acting, but I would have loved to see that guy lip-sync it.

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
You know what game could have given him about an hour worth of lame voice acting?

The Legend of Dragoon.

Now, hang on! I LOVE the game. But you gotta admit the voice acting (And some animated cutscenes) were pretty lame.

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
I thought this man was the most amazing voice actor of all time until I realized he was lip synching. Still fun to watch, though.n

Extasii

May 22, 2009
2:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAvmSHQL8R8&feature=related
This scene will ALWAYS make me laugh :D

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
But the voice acting in Dynasty Warriors 3 made it so much more funny.

Plus Dynasty Warriors 4 was a massive imporovement in the voice acting department.

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
5 had me in stiches. "I'm into girls... Now, it's about JUSTICE!"

I've not played any of the games on that list (fortunately?) but my God those lines were terrible.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I think he's acting out a pre-existing countdown on Youtube, because I sware I have seen this without the guy lip-syncing it. Anyway, it was hilarious.

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
I LOLed at #18, WinBack: Covert Operations

A: "Tom left a message. He wrote it on the floor in his blood."

B: "In his blood? Way to go, kid!"

Still, I'm surprised barely any of the old American FMV games from the '90s made it. I mean, just take a look at Fox Hunt:

(skip to 3:10)