Man At Arms: Reforged: Jacob's Cane Sword (Assassin's Creed Syndicate)

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Jacob's Cane Sword (Assassin's Creed Syndicate)

Sponsored by Ubisoft Every other Monday, our team of blacksmiths and craftsman build some of your favorite weapons, and some weapons that you've never seen before. This week, the team celebrates the release of Assassin's Creed Syndicate with a working replica of Jacob's Cane Sword.

Watch Video

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
While a very cool design... it does feel a bit premature to have a build of it before the game comes out, can't help seeming a little sketchy, especially with the blatant promotional sections and Ubisoft's other recent behaviour pre-emptively pimping out the game by approaching YouTubers for similar videos.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
leviadragon99 said:
While a very cool design... it does feel a bit premature to have a build of it before the game comes out, can't help seeming a little sketchy, especially with the blatant promotional sections and Ubisoft's other recent behaviour pre-emptively pimping out the game by approaching YouTubers for similar videos.
Yeah, Ubisoft's involvement makes this very icky. I don't even want to watch this video knowing that Ubisoft payed for this. I didn't know how much I dislike Ubisoft until I saw this.

SKBPinkie

Oct 6, 2013
Adam Jensen said:
leviadragon99 said:
Yeah, Ubisoft's involvement makes this very icky. I don't even want to watch this video knowing that Ubisoft payed for this. I didn't know how much I dislike Ubisoft until I saw this.
Meh, they made it very clear it's sponsored. That's all that matters to me. It's not like I'm now suddenly interested in buying the game now.