Man At Arms: Reforged: Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Silver & Steel Swords

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Silver & Steel Swords

Every other Monday, our team of blacksmiths and craftsman will be building some of your favorite weapons, and some weapons that you've never seen before. We are so excited for Witcher 3 that we built 2 swords from the game: Serpentine Steel & Silver. Happy Hunting!

Watch Video

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
I find it interesting that you chose to use the Viper School's swords. As a design I prefer Ciri's steel sword with it's lovely ring pommel and the Cat school swords.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Wait, so... Is the silver sword they made actually made out of silver? I'm assuming not due to practicality and expense.

Kotoriii

May 9, 2014
Arnoxthe1 said:
Wait, so... Is the silver sword they made actually made out of silver? I'm assuming not due to practicality and expense.
Both were made of steel

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Kotoriii said:
Arnoxthe1 said:
Both were made of steel
Awwwww... Oh well. I know why they wouldn't use silver.

RedRockRun

sneaky sneaky
Jul 23, 2009
I wonder why they went with the Viper School steel sword. Also they got the pommel wrong, putting a Wolf School engraving in it. Still, I can't bash Ilya's skill. The guy is a smithing savant. It's too bad he seems to be a big katana guy though. They're so overrated. I enjoy the traditional European builds so much more.