Man Attaches Cyborg Camera Implant to His Skull

wammnebu

Sep 25, 2010
it is from him that we finally meat the goblin that prods at us from our backs, no no dont turn around to look at him, he will only disappear and make you yawn

thank you for your scientific advancement for the discovery of gremlins

wammnebu

Sep 25, 2010
KeyMaster45 said:
I just smile and nod when they show me a canvas that looks like it was left in a pre-school classroom during finger-painting hour and tell me its some angsty statement on the human condition.
THANK YOU for saying that, do you know how many times ive felt that and they say you just dont comprehend art, they dont comprehend shapes! art seems to mean now the act of seeing what you can get away with selling as prestigious.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
sooperman said:
Is is strange to anyone else that Tom has put up all five of the most recent news posts? Is everyone else on break? Either way, props for keeping up, Tom.

Lord_Panzer said:
Wonder how many pictures of his ceiling we're going to see.

*wink wink*
Hundreds, I'm sure. :D
Why do you two think he is going to tie his shoes a lot?

Shifty Tortoise

Sep 10, 2008
Step 1: Cyborg camera in back of head
Step 2: Create art
Step 3: ????
Step 4: BORG
Step 5: Assimilate

The end is nigh comrades

Oct 14, 2010
A helmetcam would've been too obvious and intrusive, but a big metal disc popping out the back of his head is fine?

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
I think all TSA agents ought to be required to undergo this surgery in the name of "counter-terrorism", but mostly so those assholes can pay a price for their behavior in airports.

Alyssacubi

Oct 18, 2010
This_ends_now said:
I think it's kind of funny that everyone here supports the extremist nature of transexuals, but when someone wants to put a camera on the back of their head, suddenly he's a crazy son of a *****. Maybe he should have just gotten a vagina surgically attached to his forehead. Seems like most people would have been more accepting of that type of bat shit insanity.
I'm sorry, I fail to see how being transexual makes me extremist. It's not as if one day I woke up and said to myself "You know, I want to change gender." It's a matter of being born that way, mentally, yet being different physically, you can't help it if you're born with that mind, he has a choice to put a camera in his head, I don't have a choice to be mentally different to my physical appearance. You wouldn't call a person born with 11 toes an extremist. You might say I was just born with the 11th toe in a strange place.

OT: Wow, that's awesome. XD I mean sure, the pictures won't be all that interesting most likely, but it just goes to show how incredibly awesome some people are merely for something they want to do, he wants to take pitures every minute for a year of what goes on behind him? Most people would just spin around and take a pic, but no, that's...albeit slightly crazy, really damn intuitive.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
must make sleeping really uncomfortable. plus the photos while he's asleep will be DULL

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
this seems just stupid :\ this is like the type of thing a really pretentious artist would do... know if he had the camera linked to his brain so that he could actually see thru it, THAT would be cool

Actual

Jun 24, 2008
What an attention seeking pretentious douchebag.

Anyone else would have just worn a harness mounted camera, with the camera on backwards, the type which is commonly sold in tech and camera shops. Comfortable and cheap, and not requiring extremely retarded surgery. but not this pillock, he needs to be EXTREEEME!

God I want to punch that camera off his head.

Floppertje

Nov 9, 2009
exactly what does this achieve that some duct tape couldn't have?
if he wants to create some weird art project where he photographs everything behind him, go ahead. I don't really see the point, but whatever. but surgically attaching a camera to you head? i mean... why would you even WANT to do that? and it's not like the images are transmitted to his brain or anything like that. so what's the added value of the fact that it's surgically attached??
also, way to screw over your own privacy. better minimize that browser before you turn your back on the pc.

wammnebu

Sep 25, 2010
I wonder if a few months/years down the line it turns out that the magnets he placed in his skull start affecting his brain functions...like if it suddenly starts working.
http://health.usnews.com/usnews/health/articles/040216/16bipolar.htm

Feb 11, 2009
He obviously won't be getting any for at least a year now. That's all I have to say.
Oh... wait... into the skull? Seriously?! Grrr.

fundayz

Feb 22, 2010
What a sad little man. What does he think he's going to achieve? It's a completely pointless project, done in the most impractical manner possible.

He could've just glued it to his skin, or clipped it on to the back of his shirt...

Enkidu88

Jan 24, 2010
What happens if he falls down and hits the back of his head? Those titanium pins going to drive into the back of his skull or what?

Still, artists are insane by their very nature. Or at least that's what Van Gough's severed ear told me.