Man Googles Himself, Finds He's Wanted for Murder

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
I google myself and I find.... myself. As I have a website, and a pretty original name

Eliam_Dar

Nov 25, 2009
Interesting, the only result I get while googling me is facebook, and apparently I am the only one. Weird, my name is not really original.

E-Penguin

Jun 7, 2010
Tankichi said:
Thats funny. I gotta try the Google self and feeling lucky since i never have.

Using first and last Full Name i get something about someone who is a Economic researcher. I shall try again with middle name and everything.

With middle initial it goes to a site with plenty of pictures of tombstones.
That doesn't sound promising.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Would have been bad had he not caught it and only found out when a officer was holding a gun to his head.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
Greg Tito said:
Truer words were never spoken, Mr. Garcia. It's not a sandwich, it's somebody's life.
This was referenced in the last thread I posted in! And here I was thinking it was a Team Fortress 2 reference. (nom nom nom).

I can only imagine the memes. OH! I know! You know that scene from The Elephant Man where he proclaims his humanity to an angry mob?

Original Line: "I am NOT an animal! I...am...a man!"

Meme'd line: "I am NOT a SANDWICH! I...am...a man!"

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Okay googling mah name....

Comes up with my escapist profile. Thought it would.

"Iz Sandwich, Iz Somebodys Life"
or
"IZ NOT SANDWICH, IZ LIFE"

Can't wait for someone to start comparing life to sandwiches.

EmeraldGreen

Professional Lurker
Mar 19, 2009
Hulyen said:
...apparently there's someone in FL who plays basketball with my name. That's actually fairly creepy, since I have a super uncommon last name. o.o
My surname's extremely rare too, so all the Google hits for my name used to be about me. Recently, however, I have apparently joined a swimming club. And even won a race or too. Go me! (I have to say, it looks great next to the hits about my academic achievements, programming geekery and involvement with the theatre. Makes me look quite the Renaissance (wo)man. If only I really were that person!)

Comic Sans

DOWN YOU GO!
Oct 15, 2008
Country
United States
The first page is my Facebook, my MySpace, and people who are my friends on Facebook and MySpace. Damn, nothing exciting.

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
A quick google reveals a bloke at portsmouth uni and....A nazi lieutenant for some reason.

Looks like it`s time to ask mum and dad some difficult questions...

Savrill

Jun 5, 2009
When I google my name, I get results from archery contests...I did that a few years back :p

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
I'm not in the least bit shocked that Polk County would do something that dumb. Gotta love my home state...

Freemon

Nov 18, 2009
Its not a sandvich! it's somebody's life!

[http://img254.imageshack.us/i/somebodyslifememecopy.jpg/]

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Heh I just get my facebook page and... an obituary? 0_o
Also the obituary is only from the next city over.

But yeah glad he got it sorted out.