Man Loses Finger in iPad Robbery

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
PrimoThePro said:
Enzeru92 said:
Wow in broad day light all i got to say is why didn't anyone try to help him out seriously
Ya this amazes me as well. No one? If I was there they would not have gotten away with it...
well if two guys are willing to rip your finger off for an ipad, you should get the security who was
taught to protect others and gets paid for it.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
Lost a finger? There's an App for that!

On Topic: Poor guy; it's a shame some people don't realise the extreme grief that this will have caused him, and no doubt, his family. All for an Apple product with an amusing name.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
Karma will strike those theives down soon enough.

My condolences for Mr. Jordan.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Thats horrific...stupid thieves, I hope they somehow get caught because this man is going to suffer for the rest of his life now...

at least it was only his pinky, but its still not fair

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
The stupid thing is its not even his.

OT: Thieving assholes. Dont want to work to get the money for something so just try to take it from those who earned it. I feel sorry for the poor guy that he got injured like that. Im suprised he didnt beat the crap out of them when he caught them.

Tiamat666

Level 80 Legendary Postlord
Dec 4, 2007
I think that pinky should be awarded a medal for courage in the face of danger.
Posthumously.

matrix3509

Sep 24, 2008
I believe I'll save my thoughts for myself and just quote Yahtzee here.

"Maybe this will help us believe that were are living in the future instead of a grim corporate apocalypse wherein an iPhone has significantly more net worth than a human life."

ThreeKneeNick

Aug 4, 2009
You know, the thieves didn't want a shiny new toy, they wanted to sell it so they can buy whatever drug they are addicted to.

IceStar100

Jan 5, 2009
matrix3509 said:
I believe I'll save my thoughts for myself and just quote Yahtzee here.

"Maybe this will help us believe that were are living in the future instead of a grim corporate apocalypse wherein an iPhone has significantly more net worth than a human life."
You know people have be shot a killed over park spots. There no telling was he a druggy or hungry. I don't think he going to keep it.

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
I'm sure the guy would have easily given up the iPad if it meant he could keep his finger. The poor guy never even had a choice (with it being the result of the bag being wrapped around his finger).

I really hope they catch these guys. Just thinking about this makes me really angry.

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Well, he still has part of it, right? And he admits that his purchase will be junk.

Never buy the first gen of a product, anyway.

Anyway...I hope the thieves feel really bad. And their iPad breaks.
You can't blame the man for wanting shiny gadgets, he's not the one at fault here.