Man Loses Finger in iPad Robbery

cobrausn

Dec 10, 2008
Cid SilverWing said:
Low Key said:
You know what would have prevented this? Guns.
It's attitudes like this that fuck up the world. Why don't we stock up on mininukes while we're at it?
Find me some mininukes fired from guns and I'll stock up.

On Topic : I hope they find the little scumbag and hang him from a tree. By his pinky.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
Meh.... it's only a finger, and a pinky finger at that. Somewhere there's a quadrouple amputee thinking what a wimp this guy is. And why didn't he fight the guy back?

Low Key

May 7, 2009
Cid SilverWing said:
Low Key said:
It's attitudes like this that fuck up the world. Why don't we stock up on mininukes while we're at it?
Ever heard of having a sense of humor?

S0nofKrypton

May 22, 2009
don't know how this guy just lets these two guys take his ipad from him. even after losing a finger i would have chased them down in a blinding rage and beat them both down.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Not that I ever will, but I think I will bring my own bag if I ever go to an Apple Store. Seriously, what are their bags made of?

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
Tuddle said:
This is one of those things where I would spend my whole life hunting them down,
because of what they did.
Thats just what I was thinking!

I would go out and by a costume to wear and become the Ipad vigilante, and when I caught the two thieves I would cut off both of their pinkies and take back the Ipad.

Mortons4ck

Jan 12, 2010
matrix3509 said:
I believe I'll save my thoughts for myself and just quote Yahtzee here.

"Maybe this will help us believe that were are living in the future instead of a grim corporate apocalypse wherein an iPhone has significantly more net worth than a human life."
That was probably the first thing that came to mind when I read this article.

Makes me more cynical about the world.

Tuddle

Nov 12, 2009
elricik said:
Tuddle said:
This is one of those things where I would spend my whole life hunting them down,
because of what they did.
Thats just what I was thinking!

I would go out and by a costume to wear and become the Ipad vigilante, and when I caught the two thieves I would cut off both of their pinkies and take back the Ipad.
I would do something like that only without the costume.
So they can see the face of a man that wanted vengeance against them after hearing about what they did.

SilentVirus

Jul 23, 2009
Low Key said:
Indeed. Someone tries to steal from me, All I need to do I pull out a 9mm and from there they get the point.

Guy32

Jan 4, 2009
I don't know if this is supposed to be funny or not, but I feel really bad for him. At least it was only the pinky.

MorteSphere

Jul 8, 2009
IIRC, Yahtzee said something like "somethingsomethingsomething- An iPhone's net worth is significantly more than that of a human life."

Whop, there it is

"So the 200Xs are left behind as wee look ahead to the 20XXs ? perhaps this will finally make us feel like we're living in the future rather than a psychotically grim corporate apocalypse where an iPhone has a net. worth significantly higher than a human life. "

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
He had to prove how much he loved his iPad so he had to cut off a finger to get a part of the address where it was being held before it drowned in rainwater.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Well, he still has part of it, right? And he admits that his purchase will be junk.

Never buy the first gen of a product, anyway.

Anyway...I hope the thieves feel really bad. And their iPad breaks.
"Nouw to Karma, do you read me?"

OT: Wow, shame on the thieves. Never buy 1st gen anyway. Wait until the price cut and updates.

GL2814E

Feb 16, 2010
Armored Prayer said:
Thats why I like to shop at malls. (With all those people and cameras)

I really hope those thieves get caught. Ripping a man's pinky off for some new tech is just wrong. I hope they get what they deserved.
Dude it was in public and the guys were seen doing it on CCTV. The police are currently trying to find them. (Just saw it on the news.)