Man Loses Finger in iPad Robbery

Xanthious

Dec 25, 2008
He thinks it will be junk it a couple years? Little does he know that it's junk already.

splatterguy734

Nov 27, 2009
God thats horrific all over a fucking Ipad.

On a less serious note though "APPLE FIGHT CLUB" could eb the next big thing.

Dendio

Mar 24, 2010
From now on I exit rooms with my bag in front of me instead of behind.

Also...no more twirling handle around finger

ike42

Feb 25, 2009
"'...will be junk in a couple of years.'"

A couple of years? I think he's overestimating by a couple of years.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
I would've jumped the thief and started beating the crap out of him.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
God, that makes me wince just thinking about it. Must have hurt like hell. What kind of fucking lunatic wants an iPad that bad anyway? As the unfortunate victim made clear, it'll be useless and obsolete in a few years, or even a few months, knowing Apple's usual business policy.

Dicks. I hope they lose a couple of their own digits in a freak accident involving the iPad and a heavy duty vice.

Nuke_em_05

Mar 30, 2009
Poor guy.

For those of you saying "I would have fought back better." No matter how cool you think you are nor how trained you actually are, unless you expect to be attacked like that at all times (which there may be some of you reading); caught off guard, an iPad and partial finger says your response is the same as my fat ass':

*tug* What the fuck? *looks back* Jesus Christ! *resists* *finger sripped* AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! MY FINGER!!!! JESUS CHRIST!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! FUUUUUUUUUCK!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! SON OF A *****!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! SHIT SHIT SON OF A ***** SHIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Just sayin'.

Now then, as for the thief, I am 100% certain they didn't intend to injure this guy. I am 100% certain they are a douchebag, though. Just for forceably stealing anything.

They probably don't know or care that they are a giant douchebag. It probably wasn't about the shiny tech, but the shiny monies from the tech. They probably don't care that he lost a part of his finger either.

Hopefully they can track the iPad and thief to bring some justice for this guy.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
" I hope you understand what you have done to me and to my family's life - for a simple piece of apparatus that will be junk in a couple of years."

Epic quote.

Remind me to never so much as touch an iPad from now on, it is surrounded by fail.

BlueCrossBlueShield

Jul 18, 2009
That thief is without honor. Perhaps carrying one of those extendable batons would be useful as a deterrent against those kinds of people.