Man Outisde Kamala Harris' Residence Arrested with Rifle and Ammo.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
She ain't even home and is all the way in Florida right now. Dude is a total dumbass that will be in prison for the rest of his life.
That's fine by me, I'm more bothered by the fact that she's been in office less than 2 months, and they've already found someone outside her house, apparently ready to proactively have "just a really bad day"

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
That's fine by me, I'm more bothered by the fact that she's been in office less than 2 months, and they've already found someone outside her house,
Same here.

apparently ready to proactively have "just a really bad day"
Well him, and that bastard shooter in Georgia are going to have a lot more bad days being prison bitches.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
It’s great that we just keep getting into as precarious of scenarios as possible then nothing actually happens or changes. This won’t gradually desensitize us to incoming disasters while leaving us woefully unprepared to handle them at all.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
It’s great that we just keep getting into as precarious of scenarios as possible then nothing actually happens or changes. This won’t gradually desensitize us to incoming disasters while leaving us woefully unprepared to handle them at all.
The Secret service kept it hush hush, but apparently during the Obama years it was not uncommon to find bullet holes on the outside walls of the Oval office and they never could figure out who was shooting.
I think shit like finding an armed man outside the VP's house happens all the time.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
This won’t gradually desensitize us to incoming disasters while leaving us woefully unprepared to handle them at all.
Things are going to get worse, a lot worse, before they get better.

If they get better.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
This guy was obviously just having a bad day. Or was trying to defend the Constitution by any means possible. Or, if he really was a criminal intent on murdering a politician (still no proof like being brown, black or following a murder religion like Islam), he was obviously a lone wolf acting alone and was insane and not in any way affiliated with a militia, pro-Trump organization or internet cesspool like 4chan or Stormfront.
Or objecting because of all the broken promises or all the actions she took before or feeling betrayed by her having seen the primaries etc.........