Man Surfs Shark

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
-Dragmire- said:
If no one else saw the shark, how do they know it was a Great White?

Unless Great Whites are the only sharks in the area...
eather tiger or great white are the only sharks that big in the area

but tigers don't hunt things that float on the water so it was a great white

the spud

May 2, 2011
Dfskelleton said:
the spud said:
The Thinker said:
the spud said:
Also, this isn't that impressive. I once rode 3 sharks while doing the tango. While on fire
Oh yeah? Well, I once rode 7 sharks, while juggling 30 flaming knives strapped to chainsaws. While being a BEAR.

On another note, this man now has a good story to tell his grandchildren if/when he gets a few.
So? I once fought an alien on the wings of an Boeing 747 in flight using a flaming hot baked potato as a weapon while eating a bear
Big deal. One time I rode 12 sharks who were all piloting robot dinosaurs, while battling pirates with nothing but two cheese graters and some hot grease, while balancing 30 plates on my head, reciting Shakespeare and ending world hunger with my feet. And I was eating wizzard bears.[h4]IN SPACE.[/h4]
YOU SPELLES WIZARD INCORRECTLY[/grammar Nazi]

OT: So? I did all that this morning just to see the looks on the sharks faces

And who need two cheese graters? All I nees is a stick with a carrot on the end of it and some Groucho Marx glasses.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Three or four seconds is a very long time to stand on a shark. I'm not saying it didn't happen but three or four seconds?

Athinira

Jan 25, 2010
Blue Hero said:
How do we know that this guy isn't just an enormous pussy and it was actually an escaped dolphin?
Everyone knows Dolphins are both tame and horny. If it was a Dolphin it wouldn't have panicked, and it would probably also try to sex him up afterwards!

Oh and it would scream. Dolphins are screamers, you know this!

TheVioletBandit

Oct 2, 2011
Blue Hero said:
How do we know that this guy isn't just an enormous pussy and it was actually an escaped dolphin?
Hey dolphins are the jerks of the sea, they'll kill you for giggles.

TheVioletBandit

Oct 2, 2011
the spud said:
Dfskelleton said:
the spud said:
The Thinker said:
the spud said:
Also, this isn't that impressive. I once rode 3 sharks while doing the tango. While on fire
Oh yeah? Well, I once rode 7 sharks, while juggling 30 flaming knives strapped to chainsaws. While being a BEAR.

On another note, this man now has a good story to tell his grandchildren if/when he gets a few.
So? I once fought an alien on the wings of an Boeing 747 in flight using a flaming hot baked potato as a weapon while eating a bear
Big deal. One time I rode 12 sharks who were all piloting robot dinosaurs, while battling pirates with nothing but two cheese graters and some hot grease, while balancing 30 plates on my head, reciting Shakespeare and ending world hunger with my feet. And I was eating wizzard bears.[h4]IN SPACE.[/h4]
YOU SPELLES WIZARD INCORRECTLY[/grammar Nazi]

OT: So? I did all that this morning just to see the looks on the sharks faces

And who need two cheese graters? All I nees is a stick with a carrot on the end of it and some Groucho Marx glasses.
So your spelling spelled wrong on purpose, right Mr. Nazis?

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
Woooo he's from my state. This guy is a badass, not just for surfing on a shark but for surfing on the Oregon Coast in October. The water is probably freezing, although the water is cold all year round to be honest. It's the worst part of the state's beaches, the water is freezing.

the spud

May 2, 2011
TheVioletBandit said:
So your spelling spelled wrong on purpose, right Mr. Nazis?
Uh, I mean, yeah! That was totally on purpose. I was being ironic (whew, that was a close one).

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
*reads title*

Huh?

*reads it all*

O.O

Give this man a medal. Who else can claim this and not be pulling it out of their ass?

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
Doug: Hey Joe, how did your weekend pan out?

Joe: Just plain awesome! Went and saw a concert with the guys. What'd you do?

Doug: Nothing much. Just went surfing. On a shark.

Joe: O.O

Doug: *sips coffee*

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
emeraldrafael said:
Sharks arent that tough or scary. Tell me when this man fights a honeybadger.
Dunno about fighting it, but he could probably surf it pretty easily. The honeybadger just wouldn't give a shit.

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
I don't believe this as anyone with big enough balls to do this would've crushed said shark doing so.

Calling this one fake.