Man Surfs Shark

Shjade

Chaos in Jeans
Feb 2, 2010
-Dragmire- said:
If no one else saw the shark, how do they know it was a Great White?

Unless Great Whites are the only sharks in the area...
If I had to guess, a great white probably provides the most reasonable amount of surface area for you to stand on. Most sharks aren't all that big, really.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
The Thinker said:
the spud said:
Also, this isn't that impressive. I once rode 3 sharks while doing the tango. While on fire
Oh yeah? Well, I once rode 7 sharks, while juggling 30 flaming knives strapped to chainsaws. While being a BEAR.

On another note, this man now has a good story to tell his grandchildren if/when he gets a few.
well i once had sex.
with the sun.
bareback.

OT: there's only one way to beat this.
surf a shark for longer.
Caramel Frappe said:
If anything, it could of been a dolphin *shrug*.
yeah, but some dolphins attack humans.
i'd think 'getting smashed with a surfboard' would set that off.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Somebody get that man a medal! STAT!

I'd imagine the only reason the shark didn't eat him was because the shark didn't feel like having his food mess with him. And probably all the poop that was ruining his morning stroll.

pspman45

Sep 1, 2010
can we get this guy on 60 minutes or something?
This is absolutely amazing and epic in every way

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
BloodRed Pixel said:
Grey Carter said:
Man Surfs Shark

Now it all sounds a bit suspicious doesn't it? Especially the part where he mentions that this took place before work.

I dont´t see why riding sharks after work is less suspicious than before work.

Original Message:And another article writer with no clue. A lot of my australien friends go surfing before work,
the surf at sun rise is usually the one you want to catch, they say.
You see the sentence just after the one you quoted? Yeah, that one. Read that one. In fact, it's generally a good idea to read the entire article before bitching about the content. Also, it's 'Australian' with an a.

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
Man Surfs Shark
If that story do not get you laid, nothing will.
Other than riding Space whales nude in outer space while fighting off an Alien Invasion
with only your bear fist.

-Dragmire- said:
If no one else saw the shark, how do they know it was a Great White?

Unless Great Whites are the only sharks in the area...
Great Whites are common in the general area, there the only one who would venture close enough to a suffer since from below a suffer on a surf board resembles a Great Whites favorite food, seals. Most Sharks actually do not like the taste of human flesh and do not bite more than once.

Blue Hero said:
How do we know that this guy isn't just an enormous pussy and it was actually an escaped dolphin?
Dolphins are actually more dangerous and can kill Great Whites. Lucky for us 99 out of 100 times dolphins are playful with humans.

TheVioletBandit said:
Blue Hero said:
How do we know that this guy isn't just an enormous pussy and it was actually an escaped dolphin?
Hey dolphins are the jerks of the sea, they'll kill you for giggles.
Exactly

Caramel Frappe said:
I'm glad he was alive to tell it- because he rode an angry shark that got hit by his surf board. So, to me I would think the shark would of chased him down after falling into the water but guess the shark just wanted to get away him/herself.

Only question is: How did he know it was a Great White? If anything, it could of been a dolphin *shrug*.
Sharks and Dolphins behave and act differently. Also a Dolphin would not get that close to a surfer on a board, Sharks would because they mistake them for seals when viewed from below.
Also a Dolphin and Shark's skin texture is different. Sharks all have very Rough Skin and Dolphins have smooth slick rubbery skin.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
darksakul said:
Man Surfs Shark
If that story do not get you laid, nothing will.
Other than riding Space whales nude in outer space while fighting off an Alien Invasion
with only your bear fist.
Now I'm not usually a grammar nazi but your misuse of the word bare made it even more epic...

OT: I nominate this man for the position of Neptune, God of the Sea!

jawakiller

Jan 14, 2011
In Soviet Rus- you know what? Not even going to go there.

Jodah said:
OT: I nominate this man for the position of Neptune, God of the Sea!
Totally second that. ^

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
He is the only man who can match the shark pile drive in terms of sheer awesomeness.

Yes he is that manly.

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
the spud said:
The shark didn't ask for this...

Also, this isn't that impressive. I once rode 3 sharks while doing the tango. While on fire
you lie sir! Unless ye got a picture.

still riding a shark is rather awesome, some give that man an awesomeness award.

the spud

May 2, 2011
Orks da best said:
the spud said:
The shark didn't ask for this...

you lie sir! Unless ye got a picture.

still riding a shark is rather awesome, some give that man an awesomeness award.
Marylin Monroe took all those pictures after we all quit being on fire, so we all lost our will to do the tango.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
Lord Mountbatten Reborn said:
Literally jumping the shark it seems?

Still, pretty cool. Nice way to break the ice in conversations.
Doug- hey babe, can i buy you a drink?
chick- Get lost lose-
Doug- I surfed a shark.

Doug then got laid 10 times that night.

Caramel Frappe said:
I'm glad he was alive to tell it- because he rode an angry shark that got hit by his surf board. So, to me I would think the shark would of chased him down after falling into the water but guess the shark just wanted to get away him/herself.

Only question is: How did he know it was a Great White? If anything, it could of been a dolphin *shrug*.
actually, sharks are pussies, you hit them once and they usually split. No foolin.

pwnzerstick

Mar 25, 2009
This demands some sort of awesome illustration of this man performing this godly action. If I could draw then I would honor him such.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
Someone needs to make a "Real Men of Genius" commercial out of this, stat!

"Bud Light presents, Real Men of Genius."
"Real men of geniuuuus."
"Today we salute you, Mr. Great White Shark Surfer."
"Mr. Great White Shark Suuuurfer!"