Man Surfs Shark

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Well what a lucky bastard, I mean sharks do eat humans without being aggravated and this guy goes and slams a surfing board in the back head of a great white and then goes all rodeo on it. Lucky for him the shark didn't bite.

Foxbat Flyer

Jul 9, 2009
As many people have stated, He rode that shark "Like a BOSS!". But seriously, even if this was an accident, it is an awesome accident!

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
the spud said:
The Thinker said:
the spud said:
Also, this isn't that impressive. I once rode 3 sharks while doing the tango. While on fire
Oh yeah? Well, I once rode 7 sharks, while juggling 30 flaming knives strapped to chainsaws. While being a BEAR.

On another note, this man now has a good story to tell his grandchildren if/when he gets a few.
So? I once fought an alien on the wings of an Boeing 747 in flight using a flaming hot baked potato as a weapon while eating a bear
Ha! I landed a mutated slinky on top of an exploding gorrila and rescued the universe from the evil count from sesame street by doing a magic waltz on top of 890 sharks, then flew away on the corpse of God and used my spacetime continuim transcending penis to have sex with a demon princess in every dimension at the same time. Oh, and I was a bear to. Eating a bear. And I can shoot shurikens and lightning. And I'm on fire.

Still working on the tits, though.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Yikes. I flip out when I see a dolphin while I'm surfing. Hell, I flip out when I see suspicious debris...

This is the story of the year.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Keep this card:

The next time the Dos Equis dude claims to be the most interesting man in the world, the holder of this card is permitted to punch him.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
it looks like "the shark has been jumped"

and ANOTHER broken image can somebody tell me what I,m doing wrong?

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
I was just on the Oregon coast a couple weeks ago and found a small shark, only 6 foot long, washed up on the beach with a bunch of sea lions hanging around the rocks near it. It's that time of year.