Martian Rock Resembles Skull, Geeks Hyperventilate

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
Fruitloops89 said:
We are all wrong, Big foot and his pal the loch ness monster have the ability to travel space on their tricked out pogo sticks. One day bouncing around in space Big foot ate one to many Super-Mega-Deluxe-Kickass Tacos and could not find a bathroom, so he took loch nesses advice and just used Mars to drop a stink bomb, the "skull", so they could continue on to Pluto to chill with the cthulhu.
Thats completly rediculous!

Everyone knows Cthulu sleeps in the underwater city of Ry'leh, where the impenitrable ocean keeps his dreams from destroying the minds of men! I'A I'A, CTHULU FTHNAGN!

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Wouldukindly said:
That's a rock...OH GOD ROCK ALIENS!
About the extent of my opinion :D

I mean, c'mon. The face was more convincing than this...

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
TsunamiWombat said:
I misread this title, I thought it said "Martian rock resembles SKRULL".

Which would be freakier.
I laugh, because I did the EXACT same thing. I thought it was gonna be something cool and incredibly well photoshopped, and instead... I got a rock. This thread is far less awesome than the thread I had envisioned.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
Internet Kraken said:
It looks more like a space rat to me.
It actualy looks a hell like a skull from a Chrimeria in the Resistance series

ifso then

DUN DUN DUN Nuke the HEll out of Mars !

axnxgxixe

Apr 23, 2009
mmmmmm yea....I'm pretty positive it's a rock...cool picture though of a rock that looks like a skull.

dnnydllr

Apr 5, 2009
I'd feel bad for the alien who's head looks like that.

I'll now spend the rest of the night my with tin foil hat on, and preferably with a loaded rifle.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Looks like a rock. A rock that looks a bit like a skull, but a rock none the less.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Think I saw a rock just like that one near my house the other day. Oh noes! They is already here and are infiltrating our rock gardens!
I'm not surprised that there would be those who seriously see a skull in that pic. It doesn't make me happy, but it doesn't surprise me.
Then again, can look at it this way: we have proof there are rocks on Mars, and suckers on Earth.

Aardvark Soup

Jul 22, 2008
I just saw a cloud shaped like a face, that must be undisputable scientific proof that we are all being watched by the evil cloud people...

Frizzle

Nov 11, 2008
Am I the only one wondering why there's 1 rock that's darker than everything else? All the other rocks are white. Also, the shadows don't really match up that well. Just sayin.

SinisterDeath

Nov 6, 2006
Ghostwise said:
Earnest Cavalli said:
Martian Rock Resembles Skull, Geeks Hyperventilate

Researchers at NASA have yet to comment on the mysterious stone, presumably because they have better things to do than argue with nerds.

Isn't that a bit of an oxymoron? Nerds love arguing with nerds man! Are NASA researchers not the epitomy of nerddome? I mean c'mon lol.
No, Nasa is full of geeks.
dur.