Marvel Fans Rejoice: Netflix Renews Daredevil For A Second Season

XenoScifi

Dec 30, 2013
I am so happy to hear this. I honestly did not know what to expect out of season 1. I was assuming for some reason it might be cheesy and it was far FAR from that. The fight scenes were very well done, the story was a pleasure to get into and the acting is what I would consider very good. Season 2 cannot come soon enough!

Agent Monocle

Aug 10, 2009
While it's great to see it confirmed for another season.

It still irks me that they killed off Ben Urich like that since he's one of my favorite characters in the MCU especially during the Civil War arc. I doubt they'll resurrect him somehow since he's not a super hero or anything.
I'm also itching to see what Nobu and his clan are up to in Hell's Kitchen.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
I've already voiced my joy about this news in the other thread, but I feel like spreading the GIF joy.

In fact, have a balloon for your accomplishment!

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
Great. The series was honestly phenomenal. I look at this and I look at Powers... and I can't help but notice the deficiencies in Powers all the more because this one was so good.

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
This is awesome news. I was looking forward to see some of the things they were foreshadowing over the course of Season 1; though now that I know that they were planning a colab series, I'm thinking that most of the things they were teasing were likely planned for when The Defenders hits.

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
Great news.Daredevil was probably one of the best new shows I've watched in years.Fingers crossed they can keep the quality up for season 2

DD renewed and Age of Ultron out today.Today is turning out to be pretty good

Kittyhawk

Aug 2, 2012
Great news and much deserved. Enjoyed Daredevil, certainly a highlight point for Netflix in 2015, and would eat up more of it. The other upcoming series, Luke Cage etc, can only get us more pumped for them too. Considering they don't have to worry about normal tv stuff, I'd be very surprised, if any of them turned out bad.

One thing was also in the back of my mind, after watching Daredevil. That thought is that Netflix should really consider hitting up Marvel, for getting a Punisher series made in the same vein. Punisher is another street level hero, that's just crying out for a decent series, and has only been served so well via movies. (Warzone was cool, but the first one (with Dolph Lundgren) was, okayish/luke warm).

Anyway, keep going, Netflix. Now all you need, is your own Game of Thrones type adult fantasy series and everyone will be happy. Plenty of other good fantasy stuff there.