Marvel vs. Disney Developed in Alternate Universe

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Hulk vs Donald Duck

Both get exponentially stronger the angrier they get, and Donald has very real anger issues.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Has anyone mentioned the Gargoyles disney show? Pretty sure they could go toe to toe with many a marvel character.

Trifixion

Infamous Scribbler
Oct 13, 2009
If they were to make such a thing, Squirrel Girl had better be a playable character.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
direkiller said:
TheDoctor455 said:
shadowstriker86 said:
I think you're all forgetting the biggest disney badass of them all, Chernabog!

all of disney's villains were all pretty much complete idiots.
not all of them
Maleficent & Ursala
both can probably kill the x-men

but for real
Hanna Montana Vs Juggernaut because she needs a good pimp slap
I still contend that Wolverine automatically wins against anyone except Magento.
Logan's healing factor makes him invincible.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Right, Hannah Montana and her little friends take on a combo of Wolverine, Apocalypse and Galactus. You tell me how that one will pan out. My money's on Team Marvel.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I can already do this in M.U.G.E.N, but an actual game would be really funny to see.

NeuroticMarshmallow

Nov 18, 2009
Pooh-bear pummeling the crap out of the hulk- suddenly the world makes sense.

honestly I don't hold any antipathy towards any Disney characters like everyone else seem to. EXCEPT THOSE GODAWFUL DISNEY CHANNEL TEENS.I think its only appropriate that if the game were made-we'd get the ability to horribly beat them. I need that catharsis.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
ever since disney purchased marvel it's been spinning in my head, could there be a marvel world in the next kingdom hearts game?

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
Buhuuuuuuuu! Why would you remind me of this! WHYYYYYYYYYY! I can already remember the new marvel/disney series with young hulk/iron man/etc and it make my brain rot!

Disney buying marvel is the worst news I've heard since...big brother getting a second season.

ineedscissors

Oct 24, 2009
Loop Stricken said:
No no no, they're not done milking Kingdom Hearts yet! More games not on shoddy handheld systems!
Seconded.

Also, The Incredible Hulk Vs. Jiminy Cricket...who will win in the no holds barred fight to the death!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Goofy, take on Wolveraine? lol it would be hilarous!

Some intresting ideas to be sure XD

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Judging by the ToonDisney channel, Disney has no qualms with airing superhero shows next to Disney classics.