Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Episode 21: "Ragtag" Recap

Nghtgnt

May 30, 2010
My money is on Garrett being the one behind on the scope.

Speaking of Taskmaster, I remember reading a Taskmaster series a short while back where every time his memory got messed up enough to where he had no idea what was going on he would call a number. The person who answered was Mercedes Merced, his SHIELD handler who posed as a criminal organization that would guide Taskmaster through his memory loss and gather intelligence on other criminal organizations. Also,

she was his wife, from when they were SHIELD agents together. It's tragic because he would always forget her, but she would continue playing the role of his handler despite how painful it is to her.

I think if Ward turns out to be Taskmaster it would be brilliant if Skye ends up being Mercedes Merced,

rickthetrick

Jun 19, 2009
I kinda like the idea that Skye is......Moondragon.
G.O.T.G. is just around the corner and all. I could see her being Drax's kid.
I know it's more likely she's a Kree or Inhuman but it would be a cool tie in.

Aankhen

Mar 30, 2012
That was a great episode. I definitely enjoyed it more than any of the others so far.

Sniper Team 4 said:
[snip]
I'm sorry, but anyone who kills a dog like that, as some sort of a test, is beyond saving. Ward must die. Painfully. Here's hoping May finishes the job.
+1.

Here's hoping, too, that Fitz/Simmons being dropped in the ocean has actual consequences beyond them needing to be rescued.