Mass Effect Fan Builds Amazing LEGO Normandy

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
If LEGO ever licenses this thing and puts it on the market, I am SO there.

Retractable. Thanix. Cannons. COME ON!

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
No matter how long I live, I don't don't think I'll ever do something as awesome as this.

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
That is really freaking cool. If they actually made a Lego Normandy set I would buy it in a heartbeat (I wouldn't just buy the assembled Lego version though, since putting things together is half the fun of any Lego model).

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
vrbtny said:
1.26 meters.... wow that's big.
slimeonline said:
WOW, that's awesome!!!! Well played

1.26 meters that's bigger than my TV!!!!!!!!!
Frapple said:
Fuck me.

Do want.

To all three of you, 'Thats what she said.'

But on topic: That thing is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Looking at the other pictures I cannot express how awesome this is, oh and Lego Mass Effect would be brilliant too. =D

JayDub147

Jun 13, 2009
yes

Yes!

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing I always hated about Legos were how damn expensive they were. But this... this I would shell out a lot of money for.

asgardmothership

Jan 17, 2010
This could very possibly be the greatest fan-made creation - EVER. Who's with me that we need to start a petition to have this thing available to buy?

Jroo wuz heer

Apr 1, 2010
thebobmaster said:
Holy...how...That is awesome. I want it. I would hang it from the ceiling and it would be GLORIOUS!
if it fell you would be screwed (lego shatters INSANELY easily when dropped

Maibus

Aug 8, 2009
That looks sweet, I would love to see a model of Sovereign too. Wish I could build something like that out of LEGO >.>

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
I'm impressed, but you know what would make me more impressed? If someone who builds something like this would post some fucking instructions. Over time I have seen so many amazing lego creations and they are NEVER willing to post directions on how to do so. They won't sell their creation and they won't post how to do it, so what are you supposed to do? GRARRRR

Flishiz

Feb 11, 2009
What a baller. I think I owe that a guy a beer for something that amazing. Ah, fuck it, this guy gets top shelf. That Normandy is simply amazing!

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
That is the definition of pro... I would never have the patience for something like that :p

Korias

Sep 9, 2009
Alright, if LEGO or Bioware doesnt get on this and start mass producing this thing, I will be severely disappointed. I want a Deathstar VS Normandy LEGO Space battle damnit!