Mass Effect to See New Downloadable Content

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
orannis62 said:
dooner11 said:
This is somewhat off-topic but i dont want to start a thread for this one little question:
What did you think of the mass effect DLC? I have always wondered if i should get it. Is it worth it?
Yeah. Not very long, but a lot of fun. As I said earlier, it had the only truly difficult choice in the game. You couldn't just stop and think "Well, what's the good choice and what's the evil choice?" because there was neither. It was shades of gray to the extreme (if that makes sense).
I can't wait! This is going to be awesome! I'm looking forward to hearing more about Mass Effect 2.

Jul 9, 2008
RebelRising said:
orannis62 said:
dooner11 said:
This is somewhat off-topic but i dont want to start a thread for this one little question:
What did you think of the mass effect DLC? I have always wondered if i should get it. Is it worth it?
Yeah. Not very long, but a lot of fun. As I said earlier, it had the only truly difficult choice in the game. You couldn't just stop and think "Well, what's the good choice and what's the evil choice?" because there was neither. It was shades of gray to the extreme (if that makes sense).
I can't wait! This is going to be awesome! I'm looking forward to hearing more about Mass Effect 2.
I know, me too. To bad you got rid of your old Garrus avatar, then people would see you're as much of a fanatic as me.

Anton P. Nym

Sep 18, 2007
orannis62 said:
Johnn Johnston said:
What about The Rachni? Whichever choice you made had the pros and cons, similtaneously being good and evil for both.
Yeah, to commit genocide or not, tough choice./sacrasm
I dunno about you, but when I decided to let the Queen go I did wonder if I'd made the right choice because that could've ended up really, really terribly.

Then again, I didn't let the terrorists go either and lost the hostages as a result too. Yikes, that didn't turn out how I anticipated.

-- Steve

Archaon6044

Oct 21, 2008
i've had BDTS for nearly a month now, and i still havn't got round to playing it

glad to hear there's some new DLC for Me though, however i think that it might be a bit too late to raise Me back into the Conciousness of the general public, expect to raise the bleeding hearts' ignorant hatred of the "sex" scene

Johnn Johnston

May 4, 2008
orannis62 said:
Yeah, to commit genocide or not, tough choice./sacrasm
It's a choice between commit genocide or release a queen of a race that could have qiped out the galaxy a few thousand years ago. Killing her is good as it protects the galaxy, but is wrong as she swore they would be peaceful, and Vice versa.

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
orannis62 said:
RebelRising said:
orannis62 said:
dooner11 said:
I know, me too. To bad you got rid of your old Garrus avatar, then people would see you're as much of a fanatic as me.
Hmm. You've got a point. I felt like trying something new, but I'm going to go back to Garrus anytime.