Mass Effect Trilogy On Sale for $10 in GameStop Spring Sale

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
Mass Effect Trilogy On Sale for $10 in GameStop Spring Sale

Xbox 360) - $14.99.
List is $30.
<br clear=all>

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from every week [http://www.dealzon.com] for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

Red Panda

Jan 28, 2014
Dang, 10 bucks for all three Mass Effect games, that's a pretty sweet deal.

"INSTALLATION OF THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE REQUIRED TO PLAY"

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
They need to hurry up and remaster the ME trilogy and release it on PS4 and XBox One.

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
Red Panda said:

As much as I don't like having it or using it I am ok with having Origin for Mass Effect but I will be fucked if I am buying shadow broker, arrivel, javik and cididel dlc all over again.

Absolutionis

Sep 18, 2008
I was hoping that EA finally released the full version of Mass Effect 3. I guess it's just a "trilogy" with partial versions of all the games?

CrazyBlaze

Jul 12, 2011
Does it include all of the DLC? No? Then it can fuck right off. I don't get way EA just wont put the shit on Origins.

Story

Note to self: Prooof reed posts
Sep 4, 2013
Thinking about picking up Shadow of Mordor or Titian Souls. e-e
Not sure if I should though.

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
Gizmo1990 said:
As much as I don't like having it or using it I am ok with having Origin for Mass Effect but I will be fucked if I am buying shadow broker, arrivel, javik and cididel dlc all over again.
I'm not sure if it's even possible to get ME2 DLC through Origin. ME2 predates it enough that it's handled through Bioware's systems.

Either way, you can get a lot of things in the Humble Origin Bundle this week.

flying_whimsy

Dec 2, 2009
Red Panda said:

They could be giving the games away, and I still wouldn't put that origin client on my computer.

It's a shame, too, as I really would have liked to play me3 and dragon age 3.

Opanak

McGrumpypants
Mar 2, 2010
Yes, buy Mass Effect Trilogy for 10$ and then spend nearly nine time as much for the content that is not included in said trilogy. I just went to my Origin store. The price of all DLC combined for ME2 is 36 euros and the price of all DLC for ME3 is 48 euros in my region. No discounts ever, never had been bundled, no complete, definitive editions ever....nothing. Trilogy does not come with a SINGLE piece of paid DLC!

So, if you want the full version of these games it will cost you an additional 84 euros (or your regional equivalent).
Holy effin' shite!

On top of that, if I want to buy...say... Kasumi DLC for ME2, I would first need to buy 800 BW points (8 euros) because that's the minimum ammount possible, then spend 560 points on Kasumi, because that's the price of the DLC and then have 240 BW points left on my balance, because that's how EA works.

Joseph Harrison

Apr 5, 2010
If they remastered the whole ME trilogy with all the dlcs included for PS4 I would buy it, no doubt in my mind. I love those games to death but Mass Effect 1's graphics can be a bit of an eyesore at times

Valkrex

Elder Dragon
Jan 6, 2013
Jumping on the Mass Effect deal. Origin isn't anywhere near as it used to be, and if it lets me play one of my favorite Sci-fi series again then I don't care.

Ralancian

Jan 14, 2012
praetor_alpha said:
Gizmo1990 said:
I'm not sure if it's even possible to get ME2 DLC through Origin. ME2 predates it enough that it's handled through Bioware's systems.

Actually it links to your bioware account, knows what you've already paid for and automatically downloads it. In fact if you stick the product key of your disc into origin in redeem key it'll put the game in your inventory and you won't need the discs anymore.

I suspect it does the same with ME3. I didn't try it with ME1 (sadly they got money out of me for that one) but it comes with both bits of DLC on Origin. So I definitely try redeeming your key on that one too.

Now you can make other arguments against origin but that's actually pretty damn useful!

Earthmonger

Apple Blossoms
Feb 10, 2009
flying_whimsy said:
Red Panda said:

They could be giving the games away, and I still wouldn't put that origin client on my computer.

It's a shame, too, as I really would have liked to play me3 and dragon age 3.
Exact same for me. Will not install Origin. They might get my money when they drop that garbage.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Red Panda said:

Yep, some day Mass Effect 3 may be available without an Origin account. On that day I'll be playing ME3.

ME1 and 2 were great though.

praetor_alpha said:
Gizmo1990 said:

Yeah, that's what I recall. You had to create some crappy account on their site to get the DLC. Same with Dragon Age I think.