Massively Multiplayer Cartoon Network

CorvusE

Sep 13, 2006
Massively Multiplayer Cartoon Network

Cartoon Network is unveiling its upcoming MMOG, FusionFall, at Comic-Con 2007. Starting Wednesday, July 25, gamers can get their very own taste of playing a kid in this re-imagined Cartoon Network universe where they will help fend off an alien invasion of "epic" proportions.

Korean studio Grigon Entertainment developed FusionFall in partnership with Cartoon Network. A more in-depth look at the game will take place in Room 3 of the San Diego Convention center on Thursday, July 26, at 5:00 p.m. The game's website [http://www.fusionfall.com/] will officially launch on Wednesday the 25, with images and gameplay footage. Gamers will be able to sign up for a newsletter and beta testing opportunities.

Beery

May 26, 2004
So which is it? Is Cartoon Network singular or plural? You can't have it both ways. Either Cartoon Network IS unveiling ITS upcoming MMOG, or Cartoon Network ARE unveiling THEIR upcoming MMOG. Surely the network doesn't split into multiple entities half-way through the sentence!

Sorry, but the appalling spelling and grammar on this site are driving me to distraction. Either get it right or stop publishing. I mean haven't you folks ever heard of a spell checker? Most word processing programs come equipped with one - and they check grammar too.

Joe

Jul 7, 2006
Beery said:
So which is it? Is Cartoon Network singular or plural? You can't have it both ways. Either Cartoon Network IS unveiling ITS upcoming MMOG, or Cartoon Network ARE unveiling THEIR upcoming MMOG. Surely the network doesn't split into multiple entities half-way through the sentence!

Sorry, but the appalling spelling and grammar on this site are driving me to distraction. Either get it right or stop publishing. I mean haven't you folks ever heard of a spell checker? Most word processing programs come equipped with one - and they check grammar too.
Thanks for catching that. And if it's still distracting, you're welcome to close your browser window.

Geoffrey42

Aug 22, 2006
I searched the internets and could not find anything: Automatic Meat, who is Dierdre? As in, what show does she appear on?