Master of Puppets, A Madman's RP (Closed, Started)

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
"You got any idea where the hell we are and what we are doing here? Also who the hell are you...? And why the fuck does my head hurt so much?"

"I'm Luke, and probably cause alcohol-" He tried to begin, before being interrupted by.... a super villain? A rambling, mad scientist, cackling to life from the frigging ether. given a few minutes he could probably look up to find Batman repelling in, perhaps James Bond.

"This can't be fuckin happening." Luke muttered, feeling a bit numb, and his heart was beating in his ears. The pounding in his head got worse, somehow, and he couldn't help but double over, behind the car he was standing behind. Everything went black, and a dull whoosh sound rang inn his ears. He opened his eyes, and looked around...

'... I have the worst power.' Looking around, Luke could see a dome, black but see through somehow. Nothing in the place looked particularly smashed, or disturbed, or fucking anything. Was this a force field? That'd be helpful, kinda. Except not really, because he was just advertising his presence at this point, if the dome was visible to the outside. He dashed towards the shotgun, and back as the field dissipated.

"... Can we be friends?" Luke called out, pathetically. He didn't want to kill anyone. At least without a sword. He liked his sword.

roushutsu

Mar 14, 2012
"HEY! Is someone out there?"

Felicity nearly jumped at the sound of a voice nearby. "Yes! I'm here!" she called back, racing to try to locate the source. Suddenly a loud thunder echoed around her and something whipped right by her, taking some leaves and her hat with it. "W-Was that you?" She reached down to fetch her hat when she noticed a small hole on the edge of it, roughly the size of a bullet. No way! There's no way I was shot at!

A loud voice pulled her out of her thoughts, speaking about how she was kidnapped, given a drug, and now she must hunt down this other person and kill him. "This is crazy. I can't kill someone just like that!" This was too much to take in like this, and right when the voice bid them farewell, she suddenly felt a burning pain in her chest.

"What's...happening? S-stop! Please stop!" she cried, falling to her knees as the pain intensified. It flooded her body as she gasped for air, but almost as soon as it begun it then subsided. She remained on her knees, breathing heavily as she wiped the sweat off her face. "That was too intense for it be acid reflux. Just what in the..."

Felicity's voice trailed off when she finally looked at her hands--they were on fire! She rushed to a nearby pond and thrust her hands into the swampy water. When she pulled them out, she froze. Her hands were unharmed. The gloves she was wearing were still intact. Just to be sure, she pulled off one of them and inspected her hand. There were no signs of burns, nothing beyond the scars she already carried from her years of farming. Any other person would have been seriously injured, or worse. "Was this what that guy meant about the drug? Can I...really not die?"

As much of a comfort it was to know that she was now impervious to fire, she still thought back to the order to kill another person. There has be a way out of this! She rose to her feet and brushed off as much of the dirt and mud off her dress. "Hello? Are you still out there? I don't want to hurt you in any way, so let's talk and try to figure this out together!"

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
Yes! I'm here!

Alex wanted to call back but there was an unwelcome interruption by some random Voice blasting through the jungle for an unknown reason. The second that over-arching presence starting talking, the pain in Alex's brain started to intensify.

"Ugh....stop it!" he pleaded, but it didn't. As the Voice gloated over the different dimensions, the pain was unabating. Alex collapsed to his knees, desperate to try and make the pain go away, but it would not cease, until there was nought but silence for the briefest moment. Once the otherworldly presence ceased to make itself known, the throbbing sensation in his mind ebbed away. As he looked around, the clearing became a bit more pronounced, as the trees and brush seemed to bend away from where he stood.

"Hello? Are you still out there? I don't want to hurt you in any way, so let's talk and try to figure this out together!"

There was still someone there. Someone who sounded willing to cooperate. Is that a girl? What's a girl doing way out here? That's what I'm hearing, right? Only one way to find out.

"Hey! I'm here! I have no idea what's going on! So if you are 100% on this figuring things out plan, then I'm in for sure! Just don't hurt me, OK!?!"

King Kazma

Apr 25, 2013
Tom listened to the nowhere man. His insanity was evident as was his brilliance if true. He could just be a mad man that threw two people out in the desert and has a speaker somewhere hidden. He didn't know. Bone chilling cold swept over his body, he could feel it seep inwards, or was it outwards? It was painful though, like a burn. Tom wrenched about in agony. Scales of ice began to form on his skin. Gradually they grew to encompass most of his body, they began to jut out in pillars in some places on his extremities. Most about where the body had a joint. Soon Tom was fully encased in a jagged suit of armor, or more a mould. He couldn't move since the ice was all one form. He struggled to free himself, but it seemed an impossible task. His frustration turned to a directed anger at this nowhere man. "This is bullshit, you can't just toss us in some pit like gladiators and expect us to fight to the death. If we can't truly die than whats the point in trying to kill the other if we just come back? Theres no winning"!

VonKlaw

Jan 30, 2012
Michael waited for a response for awhile, though the one he got was not exactly what he expected.

"...Enjoy."

A sudden and horrific urge to throw up overtook him. He decided to sit awhile and think, hoping that clearing his head would cause the nausea to subside. He started at the ground in front of him, growing increasingly annoyed with the cold.

"What I'd give for a fire in this frozen hellhole. I'd swap pretty anything for one like..."

He was not entirely sure why he did so, but he clicked his fingers. Two things happened. The first was a sudden and incredibly loud explosion occurred where he had been staring. The second was that he fainted.

He wasn't entirely sure how long he'd been out cold, though he was fairly certain it had not been long - he hadn't died of frostbite.

"So I can make explosions. Well that's really...useful."

Deciding to practice for awhile, though fully aware that it was pointless, he began to explode an S.O.S. message into the floor.

blaze96

Apr 9, 2008
As the weird voice said their powers would activate, Jack felt the pain in his head get so much worse. He fell to his knees screaming for all he was worth as the pain not only intensified by an unimaginable factor but start to spread. His chest felt like it was tightening and expanding at the same time, he knew he didn't look it but he felt like every part of him was trying to tear itself apart. He rolled onto his side and shouted as loud as he could with what little energy the pain hadn't taken from him.

"What the hell did you do to me!" were the last words before in an instant he exploded. The explosion itself destroyed everything within six to seven feet of him and then the shock wave would cause damage in a radius larger than that, with windows being blasted out and a very tangible shake running through the ground.

Yumi_and_Erea

Nov 11, 2009
It was a small apartment building, maybe 4 floors -if that- and yet there was no-one to be seen throughout the corridors. "Hello?" Allison called, "Anybody here? Hellooooooo?"

And then she heard the scientist. He was cackling with so much glee it bordered on sheer camp, but it did not detract from the weight of his words. First came his announcement of her newly acquired immortality. Then the reveal that she had been given some kind of power.

And then he said they had to kill each other. Allison stood paralyzed for a second at the announcement, then recovered her senses. When she realized she was standing right on front of a window, she dropped down to the floor and crawled over to a small table in the hallway. With shaking fingers, she pulled the gun out of vest pocket. Her breath was coming in great big gulps and beads of sweat started dripping down her cheeks, but she tried to keep herself collected. If her would-be assassin wasn't in the building, then he probably hadn't noticed her calling earlier. Which meant that if she played it smart, she could still move without having to worry about being noticed. After a few more deep breaths she finally resolved to head down the lobby, figuring there would either be something there that could help, or she could get out onto the streets. The stairs down were a bit of challenge, as her legs were a still a little wonky from whatever had knocked her out, but she ultimately made it down without incident.

The lobby was empty, devoid of both people and anything potentially useful. There was a booth that she guessed was for the building manager: through the window she could see a plywood board with plenty of nails sticking out of it, probably for the spare room keys. They were all gone, though she wondered if there might be something else in there. There could be food or a first-aid kit in there, or perhaps even keys to a company van. Allison couldn't drive of course, but the idea of having shelter and privacy was too tempting to resist. She checked the door handle on the booth: locked, and too sturdy for her 15 year-old frame to budge. Now she was terrified, sweating profusely, and she had a sore shoulder.

She decided to carefully look out the front door to check the outside world, and found it soulcrushingly vacant. Humanity had not decided to reappear while she had descended the stairs, and the lifelessness of the city sank into her with every passing second. Any hope she might have had that this was all just a bad dream was now well and truly crushed.

Back inside, she weighed her options. The streets were not an appealing idea: if her opponent had also been given a gun then they were far too open and exposed to safely traverse. The manager's booth was tempting, but the only way in was to break the glass, and she didn't trust herself to smash it by hand without cutting herself. Which just left the very decidedly un-stealthy option of shooting out the booth's window, the sound of which would almost certainly alert whoever was in the area.

Allison slowly raised the awkward, unfamiliar weight of the Glock, and tried to steady it with both hands, which was no easy task: the handle had gotten soaked from her sweaty palms. She checked to see if the safety was off and after a very long exhale, pulled the trigger twice. The gun roared and glass exploded across the lobby. Adrenaline coursing her veins, Allison ran towards the now-open window and vaulted herself over the counter into the booth. She quickly brushed some glass of to the side with one of the sleeves of her hoodie, then knelt down and took cover behind the counter; heart pumping, ears ringing, drenched in perspiration and one hand bleeding slightly from some glass that been on the counter when she'd vaulted over.

All of which would have been bad enough by itself, but then she noticed a wet puddle was forming on the floor. Allison had about a half a second to realize it was from the streams of liquid pouring down her body before her entire left half, flesh and clothing and all, collapsed into a vaguely humanoid bundle of clear water. She could see the vaguely humanoid shapes where the water was formed like an arm and a leg, then kept going to see where it connected to the rest of her body. Whereupon she saw through the clear water, and directly into her own insides.

Even if her dimensional buddy had somehow missed the two gunshots and the shattering glass, it was hard to imagine anybody missing the high-pitched "FUCKING CHRIST!" that now followed.

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
BANG! BANG! Two shots went out in rapid succession, the blasts echoing out into the blank environment. "Jeez-!" Instinctively, Adrian ducked at the thundering noises. Was he under attack? He wanted to lay low, maybe dive into some cover. But the thought was for naught as he realized that there wasn't a parked car or planted tree or bush anywhere along the sidewalk. But, as no more shots followed the initial two, he began to think he wasn't under attack at all. His eyes peered open as he hesitantly rose to his feet.

"Where'd that come from, anyway?" It came from somewhere behind him, but he couldn't pinpoint the source. He began back in that direction, but he wasn't entirely sure why. He really didn't want to get shot, but nonetheless Adrian found himself overcome with curiosity and intrigue. "I'm still riding on this person potentially helping me get out of this place...yup. That's what this is." He told himself.

"FUCKING CHRIST!" Two words went out almost as loud as the gunshots. They came from one of the apartments little less than ten steps ahead. "I'm guessing that was the person that fired off the gun. Sounded like a girl...or a twelve year old boy." Either way, it seemed like they might've been in trouble. He began to pick up a trot in hopes to reach the brownstone and offer some assistance.

Five steps into the trot, however, he found himself clutching at his chest. bu-BUMP. His heart was racing, and the each beat stung worst than the last. Excruciating pain that made it much too hard to breathe. Was it something in the air? "I've got to get inside that building." With every trudging step, he continued approaching the home, and every step was like walking through solidifying cement. Soon, a throbbing headache set in, and the added motion sickness flipped his sight (and stomach) upside down. That's what made it really hard to move. "Oh god-blghurg-" Adrian dropped to his knees, and could barely keep his eyes open as he promptly discharged the contents of his stomach. "Hu-HLURG" Another sickened lurch produced more tossed cookies. Yet, still in some control of his body, he managed to crawl around the stuff as he continued towards the house. "Oh god...oh...oh god..." He felt his body go through a plethora of sensations, ranging from numbing cold, to smoldering hot, and everything in between.

"Su...success." He reached a door, and propped himself enough on it to turn the knob and drop through it. He saw a glimpse of shattered glass as he fell into the lobby, as the clean linoleum floor rushed up to meet him. Compared to all the pains his body was currently experiencing, abruptly faceplanting into the artificial wood felt pleasurable. And then, as if his body decided to spite him, the various pains increased tenfold. "Is...will I die like this?" He let out a agonizing groan as his arms writhed and his fingers curled.

"Aaahurhrghhaa..." He cried through the pain as his legs thrashed. His hair began standing on end and his mouth began stretching agape. White-hot arcs of plasma began traveling through his flesh and around his person, Adrian too distracted by the pain to notice. And as if it all reached a fever pitch, the arcing bolts of plasma gathered in a spot at his center, and dispelled from him in a violent jolt of simulated lightning. It rammed into the ceiling above him before dispersing and shorting out and popping what light bulbs that were in the immediate vicinity. Adrian let out heavy, staggering breaths as the pain seemingly began fading away. He still felt much too numb to move, though.

"H...hello...?" He let out weakly through a cough.

roushutsu

Mar 14, 2012
"Hey! I'm here! I have no idea what's going on! So if you are 100% on this figuring things out plan, then I'm in for sure! Just don't hurt me, OK!?!"

Felicity breathed a huge sigh of relief. "OK, I'm coming! Just give me a minute to try and find you!" She grabbed the revolver and placed it in the bag, just in case if those robots or any deadly wildlife should come around. Lifting the skirt of her dress once more, she trekked through the mud and dirt towards the other voice. "And don't worry, I won't hurt you! I don't want to hurt anybody!"

The mud was so thick that her sandals were getting stuck in it, and several times she nearly tripped face first into the ground because of it. Felicity removed her sandals, gave them a gentle shake to get rid of some of the mud, and held them with the bag as she continued to walk through the dirt in her bare feet. Fortunately she didn't mind too much, especially since there was no sign of animal droppings in sight.

She then reached a clearing where a large young man was standing. "Hello? Were you the one who called from before?"

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
"OK, I'm coming!"

Alex relaxed for a moment as he heard that the girl was coming to him. Wait...didn't that weird voice say she was trying to kill me? What if she's just going to get me as soon as she gets here? He made a move to ready the gun to at least act as a deterrent for trying to attack.

"And don't worry, I won't hurt you! I don't want to hurt anybody!"

Oh, well if she said that, I guess it'll be all right then. Alex put the gun back in his jeans pocket as he waited for the arrival of the mysterious girl. Besides, it doesn't sound like she could do anything to me anyway. I'd have at least 120 pounds and some height on her. I could take her for sure. When the girl emerged from the somewhat twisted brush off to the side, Alex was still confirming to himself that he would still be able to emerge victorious in a fight.

"Hello? Were you the one who called from before?"

Turning to voice, Alex was relieved to confirm that indeed he had the advantage on whoever this was, but his jocular mind couldn't help but appraise the woman who now stood before him. Not bad, not bad at all. Hair could be a little longer, but still she's got a cute enough face. She appeared to be as well equipped for jungle travel as he was though. The red dress had spatters of brown from where the mud splashed up, and her bare feet were covered in the muck. The sandals in her hand indicated the necessity for it. Dude, say something.

"Uh, yeah, yeah," he finally got out. "I'm the one who was calling out there. Thought I was stranded out here by myself or something, so it's nice to see someone else and not like...a tiger, or something. That would have sucked. But yeah, I'm Alex."

Yumi_and_Erea

Nov 11, 2009
Allison had been too freaked out by her new liquid self to hear the door open, but it was kinda hard to miss the friggin' lightning bolt shooting across the lobby, or the pained cries that accompanied it. She yelped as the fluorescent lighting popped overhead and rained down splinters of glass. Cause, you know, there weren't quite enough of those lying around already.

A few seconds later she heard the weak call of "H...hello...?" drifting across the room, and she quickly weighed her options. Staying hidden was not one of them; every time she moved her left arm or leg it made a slushing sound, and 'behind the counter' was not exactly the Batcave to begin with. Gritting half a mouth worth of teeth, she clenched her good hand around the Glock and stood up.

Or tried to, at least. It was awkward trying to balance between a solid leg and one that was liquid, but sheer adrenaline seemed to work for now. The hard bit was keeping the gun straight: after a second or two of trying to keep it in shaky, one-handed mid-air, she finally just balanced it on the countertop, angled down at the man sprawled out on the floor.

Speaking of, he did not seem to be in the best of shapes at the moment: most of his shoulder-length hair was pointing out in odd directions and visibly fizzling & smoldering. There were a choice few specs of vomit crusted on his chin, and the way his body was splattered across the floorboards left very little doubt that it had hitched upon the idea of falling and then committed to it with gusto. Drunk vagrants would tell this guy to get a grip.

"Okay." Allison began, trying as best as she could to come off as imposing, "I don't want to have to use this thing, and I'm guessing you don't want me to either."

Her own voice sounded weird to her, like half of it came out normally and the other half through a series of bubbles breaking the surface. In some remote corner of her brain, she wondered if being like this meant she could waterboard herself.

"Now I don't know what you just did, but I didn't much care for it, and by the looks of things your body agrees with me on that one. So how about we make a deal where you stop doing that, and I stop aiming this gun at you. Everybody wins, and you can tell me just who in the bloody hell you are. Sounds fair?"

She could only imagine what she must have looked like, part human and part living puddle; separated perfectly down the middle like an anatomical sketch. It didn't stop her finger from staying firmly clenched around the trigger, though, or her eyes from staying fixed on his.

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
Adrian's eyes fluttered open to the sight of what appeared to be a girl, clothes drenched in what was most likely water. Said female was holding a gun in his direction...and missing about fifty percent of her body. Adrian would've screamed in fright if he wasn't so physically drained.

Instead his eyelids stretched wide, to show the girl he had her attention. "First that sickness, and now this. The fuck kinda drug did that maniac inject us with? Am I on a trip right now?!" He thought in exasperation, looking on as the girl gurgled her way through a threat. Said threat was almost doubly hard to make out, what, with her English-y accent and all.

She said he did something, and she wasn't okay with its outcome. "What'd I do? I was too wacked out to notice." "...and by the looks of things your body agrees with me on that one." Okay, yeah, Adrian had to agree with her on that one. The assault on his body left him temporarily immobile. What parts of him that weren't numb or sore, felt as if subtle electric sensations tingled through them. He pondered some on the gun that she had affixed on him.

"If she's brave enough to point, then why hasn't she just killed me yet? She already has the upper hand." The fact that he was easily staring down certain death made his heart race as the sinking feeling set in once again. "T'would be a shitty way to go, all things considered." But, in fact, as she continued, she didn't sound all that intent on killing him. "Everybody wins, and you can tell me just who in the bloody hell you are. Sounds fair?" As she ceased her incessant gurgling, it was his cue to reply.

"Yeah...Yup...Uh-huh. Sounds...like a plan." He answered through long, heavy breaths. "M-my name is Adrian. Look...I wanna get out of here...wherever here is. I don't...want to fight, but I would appreciate some help. I don't know how we got to this place, but hopefully we'll be able to exit the way we entered. We just...gotta find the exit. Two heads are better than one, right? So, just to be clear, I won't fight you, If you won't fight me. Deal?" He said from his spot on the ground, mustering up the raw, untapped energy to perform something akin to a weak smirk.

"No, but seriously, I can really use some help, i'm like puesdo-paralyzed here. And I don't know if my eyesight's going to shit, or i'm hallucinating, but you're like, missing half of your body...I think we might both need a little help. Wait...hold on, maybe if I could just...feel my arms..." He grunted and groaned as he tried flexing his fingers and lifting his wrists.

Yumi_and_Erea

Nov 11, 2009
"Yeah... I'm not too sure about this meself." sighed Allison, looking at her own dripping arm and flexing a few fluid fingers.

She looked back at Adrian, then at her gun. After another long sigh, she heaved her heavy, soggy self over the counter. Along the way she experimentally brushed her watery leg across the edge of the booth window, directly through a large protruding shard of glass.

Nothing.

Walking in her new form was even more difficult than standing had been, but she managed it by essentially just dragging her aquatic half along. That made it a lot easier, to the point of almost being easier than she'd expected. She made her way around to Adrian's side and stood over his struggling body for a moment, the gun still in her hand.

"Don't make me regret this." she said, and she put her gun on the lobby watercooler. She knelt down besides him and flipped him over to his stomach (leaving a wet patch on the man's shirt from her own soggy hand), then helped him up into a sitting position.

"My name is Allison. I have no idea how I got here or why, but I want to get the fuck out, same as you. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

She extended her human hand in a token of friendship. She hoped the gesture would not be undercut by the inside view of her skull she was giving Adrian, or the fact that she was casually extinguishing the smouldering bits of his hair with her other hand.

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
Nora heard thunder nearby. At least that's what she thought it was at first, but there were no dark clouds and it seemed to come from the ground, not the sky. She went in the direction of the explosions she heard, and after crossing a snow covered hill she saw a man. He was the cause of the explosions. She got a little worried, but pulled down her zipper at the front of the jumpsuit to reveal more of her breasts, then approached with caution.

He was old, and not particularly attractive. No luck for her in this desolate place either, though she was used to older people by now she had hoped for someone easier on the eyes. Well, the attractive people were usually harder to attract unless they found her appealing too.

"Hello!" She shouted to him, and waved her hand, when he wasn't blowing things up. Nora made sure to limp, a bit worse than usual, as she made her way closer. "I.. I thought I was alone. I was afraid I'd never see another person again." She continued, holding back tears, with sadness in her voice.

She had her right hand on her hip, and the bat alongside the back of her leg, which she thought he wouldn't notice.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Seth sat at the sandbags for a few minutes, trying to make sense of the situation. In the confusion of teleporting and being told to kill the other person or be killed himself he ran from the situation. It's been a few minutes since that, but there was nothing. Nobody was chasing him or anywhere near him for that matter, his only company was the intense heat from the sun.

"Maybe I misjudged him..." seth said to himself. He had never been good at dealing with people. When they were told to kill the other, the self preservation instinct kicked in. The threat of death could cause a person to do something they normally wouldn't, killing another for example. Well that is what he thought at the moment, he started to wonder if what he believed was actually true.

"Only one way to find out." seth thought to himself. He'd rather go face this person head on and maybe be able to team up with him against this voice in the air. If not, then he could teleport away again. That is if he could control his new found powers. It seems that his body had adverse effects to this power and it went crazy for a minute.

Seth then began to wonder how he would control his power. In movies they always say to just think about using the power and it'll be triggered. Seth didn't think it would be that simple though. He was willing to give it a try though since he had nothing else to go on. He started to visualize the place that he woke up in while imagining himself appearing there. After keeping that up for a few seconds, there were no results.

"Damn." Seth cursed in frustration. This was much harder than he thought it would be, maybe if he gave it a while his body would figure out how to use the power on it's own. Seth stood up and looked around once again, nothing but sand and sandbags. "Great, just where exactly am I?" Seth thought.

[sub]"Theres no winning!"[/sub] seth heard from a short distance away. That must have been the person with the gun from earlier, well he at least knew the direction from where he came from. With little else to do he started off in the direction of the shout. Walking in the sand was difficult in and of itself but adding the heat from the sun just made it unbearable.

After a minute or two of treading through the sand, he saw something in the distance. It looked like a person encased in something shiny, the light reflecting off it made it hard to look at for long. His heart started to beat a little faster now that the other person was in sight. How this person would react to him was still a mystery, but he had already committed to speaking with him so he continued on.

Once he got closer he noticed that the shiny stuff encasing him looked like ice. It couldn't have been though, any ice should have melted away rather quickly in the heat. The person wasn't moving either, was he dead or just stuck? Seth got in a little closer, curious to find out what was wrong.

"Hey are you alright? I don't really want to fight you so is there anything I can do to help?" Seth called out.

roushutsu

Mar 14, 2012
The other boy was quiet for a moment. "I'm the one who was calling out there. Thought I was stranded out here by myself or something, so it's nice to see someone else and not like...a tiger, or something. That would have sucked. But yeah, I'm Alex."

"Yeah, it's a huge relief. Oh! And I'm Felicity." She placed her sandals, bag, and hat on the ground in a neat little pile. "I haven't seen any animals. Goodness, I hope there aren't any around here." Though considering the order to kill or be killed, she wouldn't put it past this madman to let loose some ferocious beasts. Or those robots. Or both!

She had so many questions for her new companion, but she hesitated to ask figuring he would know nothing about why they're here or what happened. One reasonable question did come to mind though. "Hey Alex, did anything weird happen to you when you woke up? Like, does fire not hurt you anymore?"

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
"Like, does fire not hurt you anymore?"

That's kind of a weird question. "Uh, no," Alex answered, adjusting the brim of his hat as he did. "No, I had a real massive headache there once we got in, but other than the fact that I'm in a jungle, this isn't very weird."

He looked around after talking. Those I don't think the place was this big when I landed here. More trees around, I don't know.

"I think the headache's gone now, but yeah, starting to wish there was a banana tree or something around here. You don't happen to have any food or anything in that bag of yours, do ya Felicity?"

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
"Huh." It seemed all Adrian really needed, was to be positioned into a sitting position. Just like that, the sensations in his arms and upper body slowly returned to him. "The pleasure's all mine." He replied with a thankful smile, flexing his fingers some (to make sure he could feel them) as he shook her outstretched hand. Her current state was considerably jarring, but Adrian managed to shake off the fear. As far as he was concerned, things couldn't get any weirder from here.

"Alright legs, let's get it on." He grabbed at his left leg, a twinge of tingling shock racking through it as he bent it at the knee. He grimaced at the pain, but kept at the therapeutic movements, alternating between back and forth motions until the leg could bend on its own. He hobbled to his feet, and began on the second leg.

"Ugghh. So...you can turn into water...i'm guessing that's new for you?" He groaned out a rhetorical question as he worked on the appendage. "Do you think you can...put yourself back together? Or is it harder to control than it looks?" He stomped down with the right foot, to confirm that it was back to the way he desired. "Can't have you dragging around half your body in a puddle."

"What do I even do? You said you saw me do something you didn't like, what was it? Was it the 'superpower' that i'm supposedly supposed to possess now?" It felt weird to address the occurrences as casually as he did. But he also felt that the time to be all weird about these things had long passed. "It's time to get out of this mess." He silently decided, the newfound volition filling him with some slivers of vigor.

King Kazma

Apr 25, 2013
All that ice weighing down his limbs, frozen into a solid piece. Tom was about as far up shit creek as one could go, and than had the boat drift away. That stranger he'd seen before called out. The voice was different from the booming voice of Dr. Crazy. In any case though he didn't want to fight. Tom wouldn't be fond of being shot in the face either, or stabbed, kicked. Why was he thinking of these things?

"If you promise not to kill me, yeh I could". Tom tried to fidget a little more, but unless he waited an hour of so for this to melt sufficiently, he needed this guy. "I'm kinda stuck, in ice. If you can believe that".

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Seth let out a sigh of relief, at least this wasn't a trap to kill him. Feeling a little better he got closer to the person stuck in ice. He tapped the ice with his finger and noticed that it was very solid despite the heat from the sun.

"That ice feels really solid, it's no wonder you can't move. Your power must be the power to control ice. If this were normal ice it would have melted fast in this heat." Seth said. He wondered if this person was going through something similar to what happened to him a few minutes ago when his powers went crazy. He was probably going to have to learn how to control his powers in order to free himself.

"I'm Seth by the way. I think you're going to have to learn how to control your powers in order to get out of there. It's not that easy though, I've been trying to figure out how to use mine to no avail." Seth explained.

"If only it were like the movies." He added in as a joke.