Maxim Lists The Hottest Game Babes Of 2008

L.B. Jeffries

Nov 29, 2007
Is it bad if I find the video game version of Sharapova more attractive than the real one?

*edit*

That was a cold, awful lie.

SoulCaliburFan

Dec 23, 2008
OF COURSE Lara got in the hottest of 08, she's been a fav for a loooong time.
But I am sooooo glad a Soul Calibur girl got in, 'bout time!

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Malygris said:
Jamash said:
So I take it that nobody at Maxim has played The Witcher:Enhanced Edition?
Actually, probably not.

I was going to bring this one up too, but since the EE is really just a re-release of a 2007 title, I figured it was a bit borderline. But as far as game babes go, it's a great call - they're not just hot, they're quite happy to show it off, too.
I'll give you that's The Witcher:Enhanced Edition is pretty borderline, but it's a whole lot less borderline than Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo: HD Remix.
At least the orginal Witcher was released this century (and millenium).
nilcypher said:
But isn't the Witcher censored in the US?
But even with the censored sex cards, or even without the sex cards entirely, I think the women of The Witcher are a lot more sexy and evocative (and sometimes downright filthy) than some of the characters on Maxim's list.

But I suppose Maxim appeals more to the mainstream, console playing demographic than PC RPG players, and this is reflected in their choices.
The Witcher isn't massively popular amongst gamers, so it's not really surprising Maxim hasn't played it or even heard of it. (A quick search on their site doesn't return any results).

uppitycracker

Oct 9, 2008
paulgruberman said:
uppitycracker said:
wow, thats the worst list i've ever seen. almost looks like they made it just for the sake of making it. half assed, IMO.
This sums up the entirety of Maxim so well.
how true, how true. used to be a good read, i will give them that. i had a lot of late nights working graveyard at 7-Eleven, where that was some of the funniest stuff I had ever read. Long time ago, though, guess they left that quality behind.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Ughch, I hate these "ToP 20 hOtTeSt ViDeO gAmE bAbEs Of 2009!@^$!#^$" bullshit from these news sites. It's like they're trying to enforce the stereotype that all gamers want are big tits n' asses......wait...

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Many game creators have to stop making their girls look like some angel/seductress and more like a normal person. Leave the sexual stuff to fanart, they'll always do that.

Archereus

Aug 18, 2008
never knew they did this, kinda reminds me of my kid days when i played games to seriously and would dream of being with some of the female characters of some of the video games i played

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
Reads like a list made by a guy who didn't have a lot of time who used Google as his source.

Novajam

Apr 26, 2008
Singing Gremlin said:
klc0100 said:
Is Lola ever actually seen in GTA:IV
I hope not. Regardless her hotness is somewhat diminished by the fact she has six fingers. Seriously. Go look at the drawing again, she has 4 fingers and a thumb-like appendage on one side of the lolly, and you can just glimpse a sixth digit between the thumb and the forefinger.
AGH! Jeez, that's creepy.

Anyway, you never see Lola once in GTA4 (unless you count the initial loading screen), however there's a entry on her in the police database.

wilsonscrazybed said:
Reads like a list made by a guy who didn't have a lot of time who used Google as his source.
Further emphasised by the dreadful quality of some of those pictures.

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
Funny how they post huge spoilers for the entire MGS series under naomi's entry but somehow miss the fact that
kendra from dead space is not one of the good guys

I'm suprised nobody started any riots yet about the distinctive lack of Alyx Vance there.

Also, why is anya(gow, gow2) on that list? she has about 5 seconds of screentime in both games combined.

Overall, this gives the feeling of a list that has been sponsored by ea and konami, as they are responsible for about half the things on there.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Alright then, whoever made this list must have been done so with both eye's closed.

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
Jumplion said:
Ughch, I hate these "ToP 20 hOtTeSt ViDeO gAmE bAbEs Of 2009!@^$!#^$" bullshit from these news sites. It's like they're trying to enforce the stereotype that all gamers want are big tits n' asses......wait...
Yeah, but this is Maxim, they exist precisely because what teenagers want is big tits and/or asses.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
GloatingSwine said:
Jumplion said:
Yeah, but this is Maxim, they exist precisely because what teenagers want is big tits and/or asses.
Hah, when I bothered to actually read the article, the first 3 choices were absolutely terrible and I didn't bother reading the rest after I saw CatWoman.

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
4thegreatergood said:
UsefulPlayer 1 said:
They picked Hillery Duff as one of the top ten hottest babes.

OUT OF EVERYONE.

Them kids don't got eyes.
What does she even look like nowadays?
Sorry this took so long, but she pretty much the same as when she did those kid shows except wider.

Again I don't get it.