Look at that subtle off-white coloring.

Read Full Article

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
College is indeed very expensive. No laughing matter to be found there............. >:D

Also, this could explain why so many clowns are going around killing people. They have to take side jobs as assassins to pay for their education.

How many more people have to be run over by clown cars, or stabbed by balloon swords before we realise we need to make education more affordable?

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
True, the education costs of Clown College are so ludicrously expensive, it's a joke.

It makes the profession needlessly restrictive to get into, leaving it only really viable to the top 1% who end becoming CEO or such anyway. Everyone else has to put themselves in lifelong debt, working off their massive loans one pie to the face at a time, carpooling with 30 people to a vehicle just to save a few bucks and dying a little inside every day.

God of Path

God of Path
Jul 6, 2011
The tasteful thickness of Nick Lerman's business cards is... Oh my god. It even has a watermark.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
Did you consider doing a Sin City thing with everything in greyscale except for the red paint and nose?