Maybe my fellow Escapists can help...

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
Well I'm at my wit's end. I set my ipod down a month back, but wasn't paying attention, and between time and things being rearranged and moved my ipod got lost. I've looked all over the house and can't find it. I about to resort to a really crappy ipod and headphones, and I'd rather not.
Can anyone give me suggestions on where to look, maybe you guys can think of something I've completely over looked. Thanks.

Gigathrash

Apr 28, 2010
Ask everyone in the house if they've seen it. Someone might have moved it without telling you while cleaning up and stored it somewhere. Also: check the fridge.

jakko12345

Dec 23, 2010
Personally, I always check under dressers and beds, or in my brother's room. Or I just enable my X-ray vision and effortlessly find anything

RagnarokHybrid

Aug 6, 2011
Just walk around the scene until your controller shakes.

Okay, no more joking. I'd say look in a place you actually wouldn't expect it to be--like in a drawer or a bag you never use or something. Maybe it's in one of your coat/pants/jacket pockets or something. I know you said you set it down but the last place I remember something generally isn't where I find it.

haaxist

Sep 21, 2009
Try between the couch cushions. If I had checked there for my wallet, I wouldn't have had to go rooting around in the garbage before work. Couch cushions. They eat take everything from you.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
girl_in_background said:
Try between the couch cushions. If I had checked there for my wallet, I wouldn't have had to go rooting around in the garbage before work. Couch cushions. They eat take everything from you.
Man, your avatar is both mesmerising... and creepy.

OT: Anyway, as above, the back of the sofa... and if your bed is up against the wall, might want to shift the bed/any furniture around it. My ring sometimes slips off while I sleep and it drops behind my bed. Not the same, I know, but your iPod might be in the vicinity.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
Gigathrash said:
Ask everyone in the house if they've seen it. Someone might have moved it without telling you while cleaning up and stored it somewhere. Also: check the fridge.
That's how it got lost. My mom's always moving my stuff without telling me.
And the fridge is a possibility, but I think someone would have found it by then if it was in there.

jakko12345 said:
or in my brother's room.
He used to steal it all the and he does use my iHome. I also might find my Borderlands disc, he lost it too.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
No matter what you do, you will definitely find it in the last place you look.

Budum tish.

I'm here all week folks.