McFarlane Toys is Making Five Nights at Freddy's Construction Sets

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
McFarlane Toys is Making Five Nights at Freddy's Construction Sets

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1275/1275879.jpg

The first set arrives in August.

McFarlane Toys will be bringing construction sets [http://mcfarlane.com/toys/show-stage-construction-set-exclusive/], based on Scott Cawthon's Five Nights at Freddy's franchise, to fans starting this Summer. The first set, based on the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza restaurant, has over 300 pieces and is expected to release in the summer as a Walmart exclusive, priced at $29.99.

"During the day, the Show Stage at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is full of bright lights, happy children and singing animatronics! However when the night shift begins at midnight, the deadly horrors come to life," the description reads. "Starting from center stage, Freddy, Bonnie and Chica animatronics start to roam around the Pizzeria and head right to the Night Guard's Office! The Show stage set features 3 figures (Freddy, Bonnie & Chica), party balloons, arcade cabinet, star streamers, happy birthday banner, party stage, decorative clouds and stereo speaker!"

Additional sets will be created, which the Show Stage set can be paired with "to build the camera map from the game."

Five Nights at Freddy's released in August of 2014, with Five Nights at Freddy's 1, 2, and 3 releasing in November 2014, March 2015, and July 2015. Despite the short periods of time between the games' releases, every title in the franchise has as he pulled it from Steam [http://store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Scott%20Cawthon], stating that it released "too early."

Mirrorknight

Jul 23, 2009
"... expected to release in the summer as a Walmart exclusive..."

Hah, Walmart has no idea what this is, do they? 5 bucks it ends up in the kiddie toy aisle, some parent that somehow knows what it is complains about it, and it ends up banned in a month. It's gonna be the Walter White action figure all over again.

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
McFarlane Toys still exists? I thought Toddy Mac got out of the toy business in, like, 2001 when everyone realized his "toys" are just overdesigned statuettes.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
My little brother is going to flip out when he hears about this. I find it odd that this franchise is so big with kids tbh.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
Fappy said:
My little brother is going to flip out when he hears about this. I find it odd that this franchise is so big with kids tbh.
Blame pewdiepie for that. Only reason kids like it is cause he played it and he's big with kids.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
RaikuFA said:
Fappy said:
Blame pewdiepie for that. Only reason kids like it is cause he played it and he's big with kids.
In my little brother's case it was Markiplier. He and his school friends got into the game through him I believe. And no, my parents have no clue how many F bombs he drops. My brother watches Youtube with headphones in.

(For the record he's 9)

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
That's neat and all, but what if we don't want to spend all that money on a big set and would just like a single figure?

'Cause I think Foxy'd make a great addition to my bookshelf...

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
Fappy said:
RaikuFA said:
Fappy said:
In my little brother's case it was Markiplier. He and his school friends got into the game through him I believe. And no, my parents have no clue how many F bombs he drops. My brother watches Youtube with headphones in.

(For the record he's 9)
As long as he's not repeating what he hears I have no qualms.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
CrazyGirl17 said:
That's neat and all, but what if we don't want to spend all that money on a big set and would just like a single figure?

'Cause I think Foxy'd make a great addition to my bookshelf...
Funko have you covered. [http://funko.com/blogs/news/82653571-coming-soon-five-nights-at-freddys]

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
RaikuFA said:
Fappy said:
RaikuFA said:
Fappy said:

(For the record he's 9)

Miraculously he does not. I fact, he gets mad at me when I say "freakin'" and "crap". It's dat Christian school I tells ya'.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
Fappy said:
RaikuFA said:
Fappy said:
RaikuFA said:
Fappy said:

(For the record he's 9)

Miraculously he does not. I fact, he gets mad at me when I say "freakin'" and "crap". It's dat Christian school I tells ya'.
Good. I hear a lot of 9-10 year olds yelling obscenities at work and what you say gives me hope.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
This is pretty neat! Though, the Walmart part is... odd. The game may be kid friendly in sooooome ways, but certainly not all. That's rather worrisome. This will more than likely be put in the toy isle too. I can see the angry parents now...

Bindal

May 14, 2012
Elvis Starburst said:
This is pretty neat! Though, the Walmart part is... odd. The game may be kid friendly in sooooome ways, but certainly not all. That's rather worrisome. This will more than likely be put in the toy isle too. I can see the angry parents now...
I am pretty sure that those that would complain don't know anything about FNAF at all and those that do should probably be responsible enough to know how to raise their own kids.

Steve the Pocket

Mar 30, 2009
Bindal said:
Elvis Starburst said:
I am pretty sure that those that would complain don't know anything about FNAF at all and those that do should probably be responsible enough to know how to raise their own kids.
Yes, but what about when they get it home and their kids' friend's mom comes over and sees it? And she's like "Uhhhhh you do know what that is, right?..."