Media Sandwich: Media Sandwich Episode 7

krellen

Unrepentant Obsidian Fanboy
Jan 23, 2009
Please don't change the theme song. I love the "Chris sings the theme song" version.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Butter SandwichHead? that may or may not be my twitter, well since it was brought up in the actual podcast everybody should choose a Sandwich based codename now.
[sub]BTW that Nicolas Cage impression was very good, I actually thought it was another person![/sub]

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
*reads description*
Wait, who is Lisa Foiles again? She's the Name Game person, right?
*checks Name Game*
Wait a minute, Lisa is the Love FAQ person. Wait, I don't think so.

Oh, yeah! She had that Top 5 series that abruptly stopped a year ago!

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Cool, it's nice to know Top 5 ended for a positive reason.

That Nick Cage impression was freaky, who'd have thought someone with this voice [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax9kV80ya8g] could do that.

Ometheon

Nov 19, 2009
Kaleion said:
everybody should choose a Sandwich based codename now
I'm thinking "Operation BLT" or "Teriyaki Terror" as my handle, though I can't decide yet. So at least a temporary DIBS on that ones!

ECasThat

Nov 14, 2009
At first I was like : (^-^) Wow, this is a nice podcast.
and then i heard that Spoony might be a guest in the future, and I was like: (O_O) OMG YES PLZ!

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Oh Lisa. Dearly missed (from the Escapist, that is. Kotaku articles are too few and far between), still hilarious. This gives a whole new spin on the endearingly tragic spiral of Top 5 until the sad sad end with full-time pimp, part time kitchen appliance Blendy.

Implausible amounts of points to Chris for, "Here's a trick, f-f-f-fucker!" Still, this was an incredibly long podcast. You guys get Lisa Foiles again or, insanely enough, Kel Mitchell and I will tune in again. I don't even know what that guy's been up to since Mystery Men and I am itching to hear all about it.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Xman490 said:
*reads description*
Wait, who is Lisa Foiles again? She's the Name Game person, right?
*checks Name Game*
Wait a minute, Lisa is the Love FAQ person. Wait, I don't think so.

Oh, yeah! She had that Top 5 series that abruptly stopped a year ago!
^This is pretty much literally what my thought process went through

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Ometheon said:
Kaleion said:
everybody should choose a Sandwich based codename now
I'm thinking "Operation BLT" or "Teriyaki Terror" as my handle, though I can't decide yet. So at least a temporary DIBS on that ones!
Sure but I don't really have any authority over it, I just came up with the idea though if you guys I can become the sandwich overlord and boss you around but I don't think that would work well, anyway those are good ones.

cardinalwiggles

is the king of kong
Jun 21, 2009
awesome episode and glad to hear that things ended on a positive note with top 5 it was sad to see it go. super psyched if you get kel and loading ready run they are totally awesome episodes of the future seem important