Meet Okamiden's Real-Life Puppy Chibiterasu

Uber Waddles

May 13, 2010
Damn, this game is worth it just on the sole premise that that's one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen. Ever.

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
I wanna hug it :D And I don't even know a thing about these games, except that I think you play as a wolf ._.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
The commercial should just be a clip of this puppy staring at the camera, and then cut to the box of the game with the text "Buy this game or the puppy will be sad."

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Being the owner of a Shiba Inu myself, I have a slight immunity to the cuteness... Ok, not really.

They are awesome dogs, very cute, and highly intelligent.

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
I feel that, in my role as game journalist, it behooves me to track down this puppy and smooch him on the snoot.
As well as determine said puppy's cuddliness and its preferences for toys and frolicking playfully around, correct?

After all, this is about journalism.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
JEBWrench said:
Susan Arendt said:
I feel that, in my role as game journalist, it behooves me to track down this puppy and smooch him on the snoot.
As well as determine said puppy's cuddliness and its preferences for toys and frolicking playfully around, correct?

After all, this is about journalism.
Of course. I am nothing if not thorough and dedicated to my craft.

I will also determine who's a good puppy.

grey_painter

Feb 10, 2009
This picture will be my main weapon in getting my wife to buy me the game. I sense that in this household it will be referred to as the "Cute puppy game"