Dec 4, 2008
Dave Mustaine is fricking awesome!!
and I hope Chris Broderick stays for a while

McMo0^

Dec 21, 2007
Ciarang said:
Dave Mustaine is fricking awesome!!
and I hope Chris Broderick stays for a while
I'm still yet to see Broderick other than on youtube which annoys me greatly as everyone says he's outstanding.

I don't think anyone believes dave is generally a nice guy. I love megadeth more than any band, but from what i can tell he's generally hated by his fellow metal heads. I mean metallica have ego's te size of Russia, so nothing any of them says counts, but Slayer have issues with him... after that names are rusty, but he's ended up gettin gigs cancelled, went out of his way to sellout during the youthansia years, and generally managed to blame everyone but himself for risk...

Anyway, Rust in Peace would be spanky for rock band. I've already used peace sells as a way of introducing people to the wonder that is megadeth, and RiP would surely finish the job.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
Logan Frederick said:
Fans waiting for the Megadeth classic Rust In Peace can't expect it anytime soon as Harmonix hasn't approached the band about licensing yet, even though Mustaine would "like to talk to them about it."
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! Gimme my Holy Wars!
Brother will kill brother
Spilling blood across the land
Killing for religion
Something I don't understand!

Whoo, Megadeth! \m/

Yeah, I'd like Rust in Peace too :)

GyroCaptain

Jan 7, 2008
The unspoken name of the biggest 'Dinosaur band' here would be Zeppelin. Despite not being any particularly great Megadeth fan, I have to agree that Zep is behind the times in a major way.

Spitting a little bit at Metallica's initial resistance to licensehood, would of course be natural, but they mostly wised up.

open trap

Feb 26, 2009
I love Megadeth and i do feel Mustaine has never gotten over Metallica (he set up his band in the same format) but Metallica was also a douch to him and i feel his feelings were expressed in "In My Darkest Hour" I congratulate him on getting over his addiction and starting a kickass band though.

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
Crazyshrink said:
God...Dave Mustaine is a dick. But Megadeth still rocks.
Sorry, have to agree. Led Zeppelin = douchenozzles for not giving the rights over for me to rock out on their songs.