Megan Fox wont be in Transformers 3

Insomniaku

Jan 31, 2009
I'm always so confused when I watch either of the two transformer's movies, explosions, and excessive bloom/lens flare and yet some of most boring shit i've ever seen

Aedrial

Jun 24, 2009
FargoDog said:
Aedrial said:
FargoDog said:
Now Megan Fox will drift into obscurity, drugs, alcohol and possible lesbianism.

Or she could play a part in a major oscar-contender next year and win a Best Actress award.

...Time will tell.
Am I a bad person for hoping it's the former?
No, you're a logical person.
Hooray for hating bad acting!

TheTurtleMan

Mar 2, 2010
Now all he has to do is fire Shia. I honestly just want a two hour movie of robot fights and Baysplosions without all the romantic crap. Whenever I go in to see a Transformers movie I don't expect a great plot and character developement because that isn't what a Michael Bay movie is.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
While I certainly don't believe this alone will be enough to salvage the movie, I will admit that I am actually very happy to her that she won't be in the movie. There are many problems with Transformers, and she is one of them. Her acting skills are almost non-existent, and since I actually don't like to ogle pretty women (not that I find her attractive anyways) while I'm watching a movie, her presence was always just another annoyance. With luck her popularity will also die down as well as a result of this.

I also find it very amusing that now even Michael Bay, a shameless director who will exploit anything, will not use Megan Fox.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
This makes Armored Prayer very happy. But Armored Prayer can't help but fell the movie will still be bad.

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
All they need now is a new director! And producer! And writer! (Keep the special effects guys, though)

theironbat46

Aug 19, 2009
Wow, how will they figure this in the movie? Maybe they will kill her... Shia did say there would be human casualties..

TheJim

Feb 24, 2009
After reading the replies, all I can deduce is that 90% of you are gay.

When megan fox was on screen I wasn't staring at her acting.

Transformers: cool giant robots, lots of explosions and cool shit going on.
Megan fox oiled/sweaty leaning over a cool car wearing virtually no clothes.

... And you're complaining?

In all honesty, who would take this film seriously and analyse/care about/write critiques about this film and how the directing, writing and casting were bad when you can just take it for what it is;

Very very entertaining.

Who can honestly say that when they saw the fricking railgun take out that massive thing that was nom-nom-nomming on a pyramid they didn't think it was at least a little bit awesome?

Jim

soilent

Jan 2, 2010
Xero Scythe said:
Hubilub said:
Hurray!

She was the second most annoying thing in Transformers 2!

The only thing more annoying was all the damn comedic relief.

Which still has three times as big of a part as Megan Foxx ever had.

So... This doesn't exactly save the franchise.
soo... ant idea who's replacing Mikalea?
the new girl Michael Bay found to blow him between takes, THATS RIGHT I SAID IT.

EDIT:
TheJim said:
After reading the replies, all I can deduce is that 90% of you are gay.

When megan fox was on screen I wasn't staring at her acting.

Transformers: cool giant robots, lots of explosions and cool shit going on.
Megan fox oiled/sweaty leaning over a cool car wearing virtually no clothes.

... And you're complaining?

In all honesty, who would take this film seriously and analyse/care about/write critiques about this film and how the directing, writing and casting were bad when you can just take it for what it is;

Very very entertaining.

Who can honestly say that when they saw the fricking railgun take out that massive thing that was nom-nom-nomming on a pyramid they didn't think it was at least a little bit awesome?

Jim
Unfortunately, all of us gay boys appreciate film as an art instead of stupid macho bullshit on a screen.

therookie95

Nov 18, 2009
I'm going with the second she still has a lot of fanboys who will watch ANY movie that she is connected to, even if she just is a guest actor and appears for five seconds.

TURBO NINJA ACE

May 15, 2010
Lulz, he removed a shallow hot piece of ass from a movie where even the robots seem like shallow pricks and somebody is supposed to go and see this pile of metal crap now? Come on, you think it sells because of the hard on for bots crowd? Pffffffft, the movies should have been called Megan Fox and a bunch of shit exploding, 1 & 2. Now its just a bunch of shit exploding and hey look those bots turn into cars!

soilent said:
Unfortunately, all of us gay boys appreciate film as an art instead of stupid macho bullshit on a screen.

Neurowaste

Apr 4, 2008
Well, what changes will this have, i mean really, Micheal bay is Micheal Bay...Still, nice to see the bimbo out. Funny thing is I know a girl who looks a bit like her and always mess with her about it, wonder how she'll react to me telling her this haha.