Meow Meow, Mkat

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
cold killer pov said:
Mozared said:
cold killer pov said:
D Bones said:
wait, you're asking if you should snort plant fertilizer? no. no you shouldn't.
EXACTLY its plant feterliser! people shouldnt be doing it and this is where i stand on the matter. its plant food, imo dont be a tight arse you want something good you gonna have to pay for it, theres a reason why things are so cheap
Wait, so you are a-okay with people doing coke but as a principle think it's retarded if people snort plant fertelizer?
Yeah my point is, its plant ferterliser, its not a "drug" although its being used as one, i mean, you wouldnt go injecting bleech or flash, just seems silly, what im saying is coke has been tried tested, it works for it purpose and if worse comes to worse people know how to dlea with it. but with something as new and stupid as plant ferterliser... just seem stupid to me personally.
All legal highs are sold as incense or plant food, all of them have "not for human consumption" on them. It's just a cover and not actually for using as incense, some of the things I've seen being sold as incense smell worse than manure, but that's not actually what they are for.

WINDOWCLEAN2

Jan 12, 2009
Mephodrone has done this:
KIlled 4 people. (at least)
Hospitalised many
Ruined the lives of many.
Mand a man rip off his own scrotem!!!!!
And its soon to be made illegal.

AKA - DONT DO IT.

Aug 13, 2008
it's mcat (not a k)
and seriously, when me and my friends read about it as meow meow in the papers, we couldnt stop laughing. down where i am, we've been using it (i only did it a couple of times, but some of my friedns have done fuck loads) since before last summer. it's only famous now cause some kids died. fuck it, some faggy 15 yr old in my school od'd in school the other day, told the school nurse and ratted on a lot of my friends. fucking prick, got my friends in a lot of trouble

it shouldnt be legal though, compared to md it's shit, more dangerous and worse buzz
but the papers make it to be worse than it is
it's probably the biggest drug aside from weed in my town and noone here's died yet
it's only lethal when combined with other shit

caz105

Feb 22, 2009
Papers have blown it all out of proportion, people have only died when they have mixed it with a lot of other stuff(alcohol, E etc) or just taken too much.

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
Well, Meow Meow won't be legal for much longer.

But, just because a substance is legal doesn't mean its any better than illegal drugs, it just means the government hasn't got round to making it illegal yet.

Personally though, I avoid anything like that, the only exception is weed, which to me is just a way to relax and chill out once a year or so.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
Yeah, it's out of proportion, 4 people have died this week, how many died to alcohol or tobacco this week?

I'm personally of the opinion there's only a huge outcry because it's in powder form. There was a small flurry of excitement about absinthe, but when it came down to it, it was a drink, you drop a couple of ice cubes in a glass and have an enjoyable evening. Powders scream 'heroin,smack,crack,coke' etc to the tabloids, and they get to partake in their favourite hobby of fearmongering.

As Bill Hicks once said 'oh no, we don't mean alcohol and tobacco, we mean the bad drugs, the untaxed drugs, we need to stop those!'

Honestly, kids are going to do whatever they're told will give them a moment's pleasure no matter how stupid, dangerous or illegal it is. All you can do is warm them and hope some of it sinks in.

I mean, can they ban a fertiliser because it has side effects if misused?

either ban it and watch everyone import it and get it off the net, probably cut with more dangerous chemicals than mcat on its own, or just make it a restricted item, only for sale to over 18s, and maybe get it licensed so you need a license to sell it, like alcohol, then I imagine only garden gentres and DIY stores and the like will be passed to sell it.

I still say crap like this happens because marijuana is still illegal however.

If you could get a decent spliff cheaply and easily, would you really stick fertiliser up your nose?

I should state that I don't do any drugs, except sugar and caffiene, although I've tried some, and I'm for restrictions but not outright bans, as just look at the obesity problem nowadays, if we like something, we don't have the self restraint to tell ourselves when we've had enough. That is the main reason for drug deaths. (That and dodgy stuff being sold as pure, of course.)

Monocle Man

Apr 14, 2009
cold killer pov said:
D Bones said:
wait, you're asking if you should snort plant fertilizer? no. no you shouldn't.
EXACTLY its plant feterliser! people shouldnt be doing it and this is where i stand on the matter. its plant food, imo dont be a tight arse you want something good you gonna have to pay for it, theres a reason why things are so cheap
My question, who pays £10 per gram for plant fertiliser? That's going to be one expensive lawn redecoration.
£10 for a whole bottle or box seems reasonable, but per gram?

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
um... for all those who want to get high legally, steal some sulfur trioxide and inject about two milliliters of that dissolved stuff directly into your veins.

No, you shouldn't use substances such as fertilizer, or to experiment with shit because it's FUCKING STUPID. If you can't grow it out of the dirt, you should probably make sure it's commonly used and documented.

>|
>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
and yes that sulfur thing WILL kill you, it's to illustrate just how fcking stupid it is to do shit like whatever you can find around yoru house.

Angryman101

Aug 7, 2009
Pimppeter2 said:
Personally, I don't really care what you get high off of. If you get buzzed from sticking bananas up your ass, than go for it. Its no more "wrong" than smoking up.
That doesn't work. Trust me.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
oh, I'd do more drugs if all my damned funds didn't go to gaming.
Uhm, as for the fertilizer.....eh, I really don't like sticking shit up my nose.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Spacewolf said:
MDMA seems to be replacing it already though
It's certainly the other way around where I am, obviously different for different areas though.

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
Huh. It won't be legal for much longer and to be honest although we have had a few deaths in the UK this week all I did was shrug and think that those people are dead because they are stupid. If someone sticks freaking plant fertiliser inside their body then no sympathy at all (felt the same way couple years ago over some ecstasy deaths..tough titty).

I suppose if people seem to lack the common sense the law will act. Doesn't bother me either way. And yes alcohol causes deaths and so long as they are not deaths of other people but of the user themselves (choking on your own puke, what a way to go) then no sympathy for that either.

A number of years ago I was busy developing a drink problem. I was having terrible trouble sleeping and pretty unhappy with life and on a couple of occasions found myself falling on the floor and being unable to move or get back up again because I was so goddamned drunk. It was all the wake up call I needed and although I would love to go back to having beers every evening, I know that I can't. Common bloody sense.

Gardenclaw

Jul 12, 2009
Due to the job i do i'm not allowed to take drugs (have random drug screening) but used to take them in the past. I will say this, it's your body and your descision, If you want to take it do so. However when my friends have taken it they have been complete twats on this whilst high. It seems to just turn people into wankers rather than having any positive effect on peoples personality like weed or mushrooms can.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
These people are snorting fertilizer?

FERTILIZER.

People are SNORTING FERTILIZER?
That is the stupidest fucking thing I have EVER heard. At least with cocaine they were snorting plant seeds. That made more sense.

Standby said:
OH THANK YOU, YOU SAVED ME.

Go back to your fucking daily mail.
Woa, woa, woa, someone needs to chill the fuck out.
That was one of the most undeserved displays of hate I have ever seen on The Escapist. He was just expressing his opinion, because he was asked to by the original post. You, on the other hand, just posted to unjustifiably flame another user.
Next time, I suggest that you actually add to the conversation.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Judging by the title you'd forgive me for thinking that my "Otaku" mate had finally signed up for the escapist.

Personally I don't see the appeal in taking drugs to be happy, I know this is going to come out like I live on tranquility lane or something but isn't it all the better to be happy with your accomplishments and your surroundings than to wallow in a dire situation you may have the power to change and use chemicals to destroy your brain and chemically induce a false state of elation?

May 28, 2009
If you were stupid enough to snort fucking plant fertiliser for your high, I don't have time pretending you're a hapless victim, like the news seems to be doing.

I have never felt so absolutely desensitised and uncaring to deaths than with these.

Well done ruining your lives. Just don't bother everyone else with common sense.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Pegghead said:
Personally I don't see the appeal in taking drugs to be happy, I know this is going to come out like I live on tranquility lane or something but isn't it all the better to be happy with your accomplishments and your surroundings than to wallow in a dire situation you may have the power to change and use chemicals to destroy your brain and chemically induce a false state of elation?
Not everyone (barely anyone when compared actually) takes drugs because their life is shit, some do it to see what it's like, others do it because they enjoy it, same reason people get drunk even though they're happy. Obviously there are millions of reasons , some "good" and others "bad", but if they ever started taking anything to change the mood of how they felt there is a serious problem, and I'd talk my friends out of that immediately.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Ah, I heard about this. Some guy took some, and thought centipedes were crawling all over his body.
His soloution?
Rip his own scrotum off with his bare hands.