Meow Meow, Mkat

BigbadaBEEF

Jan 5, 2009
thecaptainof said:
About mephedrone (I wish everyone would stop calling it 'meow meow', that's got to be the most idiotic nickname I've ever heard), it's just sort of amusing to see the Daily Mirror's current obsession with it. I wouldn't take it because it's not my sort of thing, but I know people who do - they have fun on it and they haven't died because they know what they're doing enough to realise when enough is enough.
EXACTLY! the mephedrone related deaths are ALL to do with people simply going over the top and ruining themselves as with just about any other f*cking drug!

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Druggies (legal or illegal substance abusers) need to just disappear. When one finds a new way to fuck themselves up, it catches on and policies are put into place that messes it up for everyone else. Like glue and paint. I enjoy building car models, which requires glue to make the parts stay together and paint to make it look complete. Both of which have restrictions on who can buy them because a batch of idiots decided to use it in ways they weren't meant to be used and screwed it up for the rest of us.
Worst part is those under 18 are not allowed to buy but most stoners are in their 20's.

I heard the fumes from burning duct tape can mess you up, so it won't belong before the most important repair tool becomes restricted.

jscarnevale

Oct 12, 2010
Manganese is used to feed plants. Not Mephedrone. Mephedrone is being researched for potential use, but has no "real" use. Don't be an idoit and put this in your plants. They will most likely die. Also don't snot the first one because you will get Parkinson's disease. Don't assume it is plant food because the stupid sites call it that. This is a runaround tactic because they can't tell you to use it on a human and most of us are not scientists. Stop believing what you are seeing and then posting it over and over. Mephedrone is a synthetic stimulant chemically based on the khat plant. There is no long term use data, but it is believed to have similar side effects like other abused stimulants. Usually when you die from these things it's because you mixed it with something else. This is the most common way to "OD" from stimulants. The upper usually didn't kill you. it also has similar effects when compared to MDMA so you need a ton of water when uses these types of drugs. This is the second biggest reason people end up in the hospital. When you buy MDMA on the streets you are almost NEVER getting just ecstasy. Common cutters are Speed and LSD. "legal highs" are no more dangerous than anything else nor any safer. Use your common sense when looking into these things instead of using rumors. Formulate opinions based on facts. This will ensure maximum safety when you are acting stupid. Read a bunch of trip reports to get the "norm". Be safe people.

jscarnevale

Oct 12, 2010
Manganese is used to feed plants. Not Mephedrone. Mephedrone is being researched for potential use, but has no "real" use. Don't be an idoit and put this in your plants. They will most likely die. Also don't snot the first one because you will get Parkinson's disease. Don't assume it is plant food because the stupid sites call it that. This is a runaround tactic because they can't tell you to use it on a human and most of us are not scientists. Stop believing what you are seeing and then posting it over and over. Mephedrone is a synthetic stimulant chemically based on the khat plant. There is no long term use data, but it is believed to have similar side effects like other abused stimulants. Usually when you die from these things it's because you mixed it with something else. This is the most common way to "OD" from stimulants. The upper usually didn't kill you. it also has similar effects when compared to MDMA so you need a ton of water when uses these types of drugs. This is the second biggest reason people end up in the hospital. When you buy MDMA on the streets you are almost NEVER getting just ecstasy. Common cutters are Speed and LSD. "legal highs" are no more dangerous than anything else nor any safer. Use your common sense when looking into these things instead of using rumors. Formulate opinions based on facts. This will ensure maximum safety when you are acting stupid. Read a bunch of trip reports to get the "norm". Be safe people.

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
I'm gradually coming more and more onto the side of those who want drugs decriminalized; however if you decide to fuck up your body on ANY drug then that's your decision.
I grant you one shot at rehab then you get your health support cut off.