Merry Christmas escapist!

DEATHROAD

May 14, 2008
Dont really have much of a discussion idea here, just wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas and all the best

And because some scrooge will call me out on the lack of discussion, what are you all planning to do over the holidays?

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
Revising for my mocks :( which are when I get back as well as some modular science exams. It sucks to be 16.

but erm... Merry Christmas!

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
I hate to be a dick in threads like this, but there was a thread near identical to this posted just hours ago. I honestly don't see why people keep making threads like this, surely you know that at least one other person will have made this thread in the past day.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Knusper said:
Revising for my mocks :( which are when I get back as well as some modular science exams. It sucks to be 16.

but erm... Merry Christmas!
Oh bugger I have some aswell, but it is'nt a mock
and its physics.
And im only 14. D:
Yes i'm going to fail.

OR: Merry christmas to you.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
NeedAUserName said:
I hate to be a dick in threads like this, but there was a thread near identical to this posted just hours ago. I honestly don't see why people keep making threads like this, surely you know that at least one other person will have made this thread in the past day.
Scrooooooge! lol

I plan to get very very drunk! Then, after christmas.. actually do some Uni work -_-

DEATHROAD

May 14, 2008
NeedAUserName said:
I dont care if someone else made it, I wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas, not look at someone else doing it :p

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Merry Christmas to you too! I was wondering when we'll get one of these threads, I thought the forums were devoid of Christmas cheer for a bit.

<3

And no I'm not affiliated with any religion, so don't complain about Christmas in this thread folks. Have a happy holiday season no matter who you wish to believe in.

/goes back to his Richard Stallman shrine.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
Im planning to sought out my games in order to actually play them, Curse you Left for Dead 2 and battlefield bad company 2!.

That and just laze about the house with an exsessive ammount of mince pies, i love these things, why are they only around at christmas?

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
As someone who completely hates Christmas, I am offended.
*Goes off to celebrate Chinese Food and Movie Day*

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Well, so far, based upon information my sister has given me and how my parents are, I will not be playing games on a brand new widescreen monitor (the only gift I asked for). Instead, I will be reading books on a new Nook that I should receive from my best friend. As for New Years, hopefully will be going to stay that weekend with the girl I like and her family, if not, party at my house and then visiting her almost immediately afterwards.

Should be pretty eh until New Years.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
DEATHROAD said:
NeedAUserName said:
I dont care if someone else made it, I wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas, not look at someone else doing it :p
But surely by logic it means everyone should make a thread specifically to say Merry Christmas, as they don't want to look at someone else doing it. Couldn't you have just posted on that thread?

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
After the openings here at my cosa we will go to my grannie and grandpi's cosa and open there and enjoy the family and FINALLY have someone to discuss Black Swan with!

DEATHROAD

May 14, 2008
NeedAUserName said:
DEATHROAD said:
NeedAUserName said:
But surely by logic it means everyone should make a thread specifically to say Merry Christmas, as they don't want to look at someone else doing it. Couldn't you have just posted on that thread?
Why shouldent everyone make a merry christmas thread? cos the forums would get flooded? who cares,for one day out of the year the forums acctually get cheerfull, sounds good to me.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
I'm gonna do a lot of pointless running around because my sister can't handle the idea of change.
She's a bit like a toddler. Slightest deviation from the norm and she flips the fuck out.

Anyway, after that I guess I am going to make eggnog and eat some fucking turkey. Then I am going to get drunk on said eggnog.
And when the eggnog is gone I will get into the mulled wine.

Day = PLANNED

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
DEATHROAD said:
NeedAUserName said:
DEATHROAD said:
NeedAUserName said:
Why shouldent everyone make a merry christmas thread? cos the forums would get flooded? who cares,for one day out of the year the forums acctually get cheerfull, sounds good to me.
Yeah, I'm fine with the forums being flooded with Christmas Cheer for one day of the year, but surely Christmas Day, or at the very least Christmas Eve would be more appropriate?

DEATHROAD

May 14, 2008
NeedAUserName said:
DEATHROAD said:
NeedAUserName said:
DEATHROAD said:
NeedAUserName said:
Yeah, I'm fine with the forums being flooded with Christmas Cheer for one day of the year, but surely Christmas Day, or at the very least Christmas Eve would be more appropriate?
Fair point, but since ill be on holiday for eve and day i thought id send my wishes today :p

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
DEATHROAD said:
NeedAUserName said:
DEATHROAD said:
NeedAUserName said:
DEATHROAD said:
NeedAUserName said:
Fair point, but since I'll be on holiday for eve and day I thought I'd send my wishes today -- :p.
That's like opening the presents in the 23rd because you were going to be holiday :p

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I have no plans. I'm going to get through my mum's birthday as her birthday is on Christmas Day. No-one we know really celebrates it, not even my devoutly Protestant grandmother, so there'll be plenty of people around I have to avoid.

I'm glad we're not celebrating Christmas though. I'm just a bitter, lonely bastard anyway.
Souplex said:
*Goes off to celebrate Chinese Food and Movie Day*
I can so get behind that. What movies are you planning for this season?

DEATHROAD

May 14, 2008
Littlee300 said:
DEATHROAD said:
NeedAUserName said:
DEATHROAD said:
NeedAUserName said:
DEATHROAD said:
NeedAUserName said:
Fair point, but since I'll be on holiday for eve and day I thought I'd send my wishes today -- :p.
That's like opening the presents in the 23rd because you were going to be holiday :p
I think thats abit of a exageration tbh, posting something on a forum cos i wont have the internet for 5 days < Opening your pressies 2 days early. The former i can do, the latter i wouldent :p