Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
I give you a Christmas poem.

I wish you a Merry Christmas,
and a Happy New Year.

Good tiding I send to you and your family.
and a Happy New Year.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
I have 2 X 2000 word essays due in for the 7th of January and an exam on the 17th so I have a lot of work ahead...

moostar

Nov 26, 2010
merry xmas and a happy new year to u and all of your family and friends! :] thats what im doing at home.

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
Christmas will just be a regular day to me since I don't celebrate it but at least I am going to have family visit.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
GeorgW said:
Merry X-mas!! I hope robotic santa doesn't kill all of you!
I can't even get to Robot Santa (assuming you're talking about Killing Floor (if not then thanks for the good wishes)).

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
chromewarriorXIII said:
GeorgW said:
Merry X-mas!! I hope robotic santa doesn't kill all of you!
I can't even get to Robot Santa (assuming you're talking about Killing Floor (if not then thanks for the good wishes)).

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!
Actually I was talking about Futurama. But this killing floor seems interesting, what is it?

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I'll be spending it with relatives...after driving for 8.5 hours tomorrow.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
lokun489 said:
Why no happy huanakka escapists....
Because Chanukkah was at the beginning of December this year. (It goes by a lunar calendar)
Cowabungaa said:
I have no plans. I'm going to get through my mum's birthday as her birthday is on Christmas Day. No-one we know really celebrates it, not even my devoutly Protestant grandmother, so there'll be plenty of people around I have to avoid.

I'm glad we're not celebrating Christmas though. I'm just a bitter, lonely bastard anyway.
Souplex said:
*Goes off to celebrate Chinese Food and Movie Day*
I can so get behind that. What movies are you planning for this season?
I was thinking either that new Cohen Bros. thing, or The Fighter.

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
lokun489 said:
Why no happy huanakka escapists....
Well, saying Happy Holidays is so cliche, and there are quite a few Christians on this site. However, that doesn't make up the fact that we should be wishing a happy Hanukkah.
[HEADING=1]HAPPY HANUKKAH TO ALL![/HEADING]

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
Jewish here, so it's little more than an excuse for me to get stuff for my friends. Which is nice in itself.

Personally, I'm staying up all night studying for my GED exams in two months, by parental decree. Bleh.

That and laying traps for everyone's favourite obese bearded international arctic slaver/stalker, I guess. Look, he spends one night every year leaping down chimneys. Darwin would approve of what I'm doing.

Whitenail

Sep 28, 2010
D'awwwww, finally a nice thread which doesn't make me feel like I'm the token person who enjoys this time of year.

Happy holidays (if you're offended then have a happy shut up) and a great new year, I wish good luck to those with exams to study for and papers to write who don't get as much time off as we here in Aus do!

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Sevre said:
<youtube=yZMiv9919fU>
Aaaand now I am going to listen to that all Christmas long o_O

Also, merry Christmas to everyone!

And I'll be relaxing for a week and then starting to study for the exams that starts in the springtime, because we're going to La Rochelle with French class later this year, and the day after we'll arrive back home, EXAM!
Go Norway, eh?