Merry Christmas!

Ando85

Apr 27, 2011
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to my fellow escapists. Did Santa bring you anything good this year gaming related or not?

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Merry Christmas. No, he did not. Well, unless Santa is behind the online sales (and there is absolutely no mention he is not, which must mean that he is), in which case I got some quite good games for next to no money :D

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Merry Christmas, I got some gamie things.
My sister bought me a Pathfinder Bestiary Box [http://www.amazon.com/dp/1601254245]
My brother bought me the Adventure Time DS game.
And my Mother bought me a whole bunch of Magic the Gathering stuff.
My family's awesome.

Sennune

Apr 15, 2009
Merry Christmas to you, Ando, and everyone who views and posts in this thread. I scored some clothes, an epic blanket, and a new PS3 and an end to my stomach flu!

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
Merry Christmas to you, good sir.
I, and my brother, received the Mass Effect Trilogy (PS3) which we opened earlier in the month, and Borderlands 2 )PS3 again) which we opened today.
Quick thoughts thus far: ME1 is decent, ME2 is awesome, haven't started ME3 yet.
B2 is pretty damn cool, even though the split screen was a right pain in the ass to set up properly. On the plus side, a code came with it, granting access to some golden guns and an artifact, but also with the Mechromancer class, which kicks ass.

Overall, it was quite a good day.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Merry Christmas to you too.
Well Santa didn't bring me anything gaming but my Aunts and Uncles gave me gift cards to GameStop and my cousin gave me an Amazon gift card. Used the Amazon gift card to buy Twilight Princess for the Gamecube and I might actually get some new games that came out in 2012. Plus in the next week or so I've got Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix arriving in the mail so yay. ^.^

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Merry Secularmas to you, sirrah!
Got Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Dark Souls and Borderlands 2. Haven't played any of them yet, still going through Assassin's Creed III which I got for my birthday on the 21st.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Merry Christmas to you kind sir!

I got Persona 4 and I know I will be playing a lot of it in the days to come. :D

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
A late Merry Chang-mas to you all!

Anyway in terms of gaming stuff I got Football Manager 2013 for the PC, and Hitman Absolution, Dishonored, Assassin's Creed III and Bayonetta for Xbox 360.

And about 10 gaming T-Shirts as well =D

G32420NL

Jul 3, 2012
Merry christmas to you too random citizen,

nope nothing but the free time to play my backlog :D

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
HELL YES THANK YOU SANTA!!!

I got a brand new wireless keyboard and mouse and 2 tickets to 70000 tons of metal.

Officially the best Christmas I've ever had.

dumbseizure

Mar 15, 2009
I got a Nexus 7, which I was really looking forward to.

Now I can mobile game on my phone AND my tablet!

WOOOO!

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Merry Christmas, fellow gamers.
I got absolutely no games for presents.
I did get the Scott Pilgrim vol. 2 comic from my sis.
So there's that.