Michael Atkinson Clamps Down on Defamatory Comments (especially if they're directed at him)

Lucifron

Dec 21, 2009
Atkinson is an incestuous paedophile!

...and also a crook. And a very butthurt crook at that, who just assured his own demise. What a wonderful day.

Olrod

Feb 11, 2010
CINN4M0N said:
Okay, quick question..

Now nobody get angry at me alright, this is an honest question because I haven't been following Michael all that closely and I'm a little confused.

It is my understanding that Michael Atkinson is against an R18 rating in Australia, is this correct? Because for someone who hates video games and the idea of children playing them, this sounds a little counter-productive.
I believe he wants to BAN any game that would be given an R18 certificate.

So it's not a case of having these games in the country, but without the rating - it's about not having these games in the country AT ALL.

Curiously he only seeks to ban R18 videogames, but not movies.

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
lapan said:
Time to sue him back for every word he called us gamers.
You are totaly right. ALthough i don't think the Auzzy government has enough money :(.

... Oh yer, Crook.

Edit:

Its time to rally the troops, we head to Aus 2morrow morning. We cannot let this crook do what he likes any longer! Death, or having him removed from his postion, is the only way to solve a matter!

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
This makes me wish I lived in Australia so that I might personally send Mr Atkinson a really bloody robust e-mail. As it is I can just sit here and call Michael a Mothers disappointment. Every second of energy spent on his life from the moment a nurse had to clean the mothers vaginal fluid from the birth bed has been wasted needlessly. Oh and also he is a crook.

Calgetorix

Oct 25, 2003
It's quite funny... Funny in a sad way of course. I'm happy I don't live in Australia and have to put up with him.

It's as if he tries to do the most stupid thing he can think of to provoke a response from us dangerous gamers. And sometimes he succeeds. But I can understand why because it's difficult to talk logic with him since he uses none himself.

DSEZ

Aug 8, 2009
atkinson is a crooooooooooook i hope he dies in a fire made of aids and nightmares

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
And he calls gamers worse than bikers, so he can insult us but we can't call him out to be the crook he is? Well that's just not fair, like at all

Michale Atkinson represents everything that's wrong with goverment officials, using the "games are bad" excuse to justify his hate for them, probably since he was made fun of for wanting to play as a kid, that or he was jumped by a controller and an NES on his home one day and wants to punish everyone for his problems...

Layz92

May 4, 2009
Has anyone else noticed this guy symbolises everything that is wrong with the political system? Self-serving and impinging on others rights isn't a commendable trait set. Actually rights has nothing to do with this. This is beyond legal this is trying to impinge on people's freedom, freedom that is based on simple decency.

slowpoke999

Sep 17, 2009
Thank god Richard Nixons not alive to get any ideas.

Oh and he's a mega super crook 3 x.

If he sues me based on the level of degradation not even Bill Gates can save me from bancruptcy.

IckleMissMayhem

Oct 18, 2009
paragon1 said:
Atkinson is a crook, a hypocrite, a liar, and many other bad things. Also, I demand financial compensation for every time he defamed my character by insulting people who play videogames, which I do. Mr Atkinson's statements (unlike my own) have no factual basis, but I would be wiling to accept a written apology and a retraction of his previous statements (and cash[American]).
This is almost exactly what I'm thinking. If I knew enough about the Aussie legal system, I'd probably try to take him to court over it... but I'm too busy playing my hate and violence-filled videogames to do anything but raaaaaaaaaaage. And murder innocents, obviously. But it's all down to the 18 rated games I play.

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
First 18+ Games, then S.A suffer movie wise, now he's suing a man for calling him a crook? Good lord grow a pair Atkinson, I hear worse names in the school yard yet I don't see anyone throwing lawyers around.
Lets not forget the Scandal he was involved in 10 years ago also, which to that charge, DOES make him legally a crook.

.....oh right, 'ya crook.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
DSEZ said:
atkinson is a crooooooooooook i hope he dies in a fire made of aids and nightmares
Not helping there captian. If we attack him at that level we are only adding fuel to his hatefire.

By all means complain, hes cocked up and its good to let him know that, but unless we keep a standard of maturity and down degrade to childish name calling and threats then he will keep his "gamers are violent" stance because we aren't doing anything to disprove it. Most of the comments in this thread are totally fine though, don't get me wrong.. Just a few that stand out.

Besides, he might try and take $20000 from you.