Microsoft Adds a Price Tag to Left 4 Dead's DLC

Blood_Lined

Mar 31, 2009
Even though the "campaign" Crash Course will only be 2 chapters long, because OF COURSE it just HAD to be focused for VS. mode, it is still going to cost 7 dollars for 360 owners? Microsoft, you have made things just far too obvious the fact that you nickle and dime every single one of your customers.

willsham45

Apr 14, 2009
Microsoft may control the platform but what the hell that does not stop people developing loads of free software for PC
Its the same here I would not have though it is microsofts decition for a conpany to give away free stuff
This is not doing microsoft any good only makes me want to fine the guy who said no and give him a good thrashing...although i say that i would more than likly do nothing but still bastard

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
Goddammit. First Microsoft jacks up ODST's price up $20, and now they're fucking with Valve's DLC. They should just stop announcing DLC and hope it passes under microsoft's radar.

TheHitcher

Sep 9, 2009
The_Oracle said:
Oh noes, Microsoft has decided to do something it has every right to do! Come on, people. I know having to pay for DLC you didn't know was going to have a price at all is annoying, but it costs Microsoft money to make AND distribute the DLC. And that cold hard cash has to be made back somehow. They're running a respectable business and money invested has to be made back. It's the way these things work.
Oh, poor Microsoft. Did they not collect enough money from the billions of Xbox LIVE Gold members out there? You've definitely missed the point. Microsoft are filthy rich. Why should they charge for content that's meant to be free? It's funny how a less rich company can afford to make AND distribute it's DLC for free.