Microsoft Explains Bungie's Non-Announcement At E3

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
shatnershaman said:
Jumplion said:
At this point i wouldn't be surprised if that went over to the PS3. It would "broaden their audience" right? Or atleast make most of the audience happier instead of stupidly keeping it exclusive and not "make all their fans happy".
I'll take the devs words over your speculation.
Just like we took Squares word that FF13 would be PS3 exclusive?

shatnershaman

May 8, 2008
Jumplion said:
Touche. I'll still take the devs word since examples of them being truthfully out weigh the lies.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
shatnershaman said:
Jumplion said:
Touche. I'll still take the devs word since examples of them being truthfully out weigh the lies.
YES! I got a "touche"! That's going on my wall of acomplishments!

shatnershaman

May 8, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
Tell me, how long was it between when the DLC for GTA IV was announced and when it came out?

And unless I missed something, the DLC was also coming to the PC as well.
Console exclusive as in the DC MMO is a PS3 Console exclusive.

EDIT: Oh don't start on delayed releases (cough home cough)

stompy

Jan 21, 2008
Stepping aside from the fanboy conflict, I'd like to say that as long as Bungie is working on that tactical shooter in the Haloverse (you know, the one that was a rumour, but I really hope will be true. Yeh, that one), I don't care when they announce it. Just release soon, m'kay?

SilentHunter7

Nov 21, 2007
Am I the only one whose confidence that the Bungie/Microsoft separation being more than an illusion was shaken by this? I thought the split would mean new IPs, and by extention, not being held by the balls by MS's retention of the Halo copyrights.

Unless they a hidden contractual obligation for another Halo, I'll be kinda disappointed if they spit out another one.