Microsoft Windows VP Set To Take Control of Xbox One

AlwaysPractical

Oct 7, 2011
So she worked on UI and implementation on Microsoft Office and win 7. That is definitely good news. Those were probably the best Microsoft products in the last few decades. Since she's coming into the cycle so late in the process, I doubt she'll make much of a difference, but if they make revisions, such as the slim or arcade version, she may have a large say in it, which may be great for us.

FantomOmega

Jun 14, 2012
Owyn_Merrilin said:
Wait... so /she's/ the jackass who designed the ribbon interface? Burn the witch! Burn her, I say! :p
Witch?! WHERE?? I'll bring the scale!!

.... anyone have a Duck?

Vylox

May 3, 2013
Fantastic, it is a great idea to put a person who has little education in hardware development in charge of hardware development.

.....zzzzzzzz

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Loki_The_Good said:
Is anyone else wondering what she did wrong to be made captain of this sinking ship. I have nothing against her far from it but given everything going on with xbox one it doesn't seem like a dream job.
That's exactly what I was thinking, it sounds like she has (debatable to some) done good work in the past, I don't know what she did to deserve this. I hope they pay her well for it.

digital warrior

Oct 17, 2008
Mattrick you sexist, make this big mess and make a women clean it up (after you've already left of course).