Mike Morhaime announces Warcraft 4?!

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
So I just saw this on twitter:

http://imageshack.us/a/img209/6217/trololooa.png

and holy shit, the video is so amazing. I thought Blizzard had abandoned all hope for Warcraft 4 since they've been working so hard on WoW and such. I wasn't even sure where they would pick up the lore from! But this video puts all of my worries to rest! Now I can't wait for Warcraft 4: Edge of Eternity :OOO

I don't want to spoil anything for you, just check out the video that he linked in that tweet. Here it is if you can't see it in my picture and/or didn't open it up in a new window: http://youtu.be/oHg5SJYRHA0. The video won't let me embed it no matter what I try =/

So, discuss! What do you think?

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
OHMYGOSH! I waited so long for this! And that trailer! You can't even picture how much I missed Arthas, Jaina and Illidan! Worth the wait!

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
If this is real...
OMHYGODOMHYGODOMHYGODOMHYGODOMHYGODOMHYGODOMHYGODOMHYGODOMHYGODOMHYGOD!!!!
I love Warcraft III to this day and getting a IV!!!
*calms down*
Ok so nothing is sure yet, but there's a small glimmer of hope, wait a few years and see that it's not an April fools...

*clicks the link*
yep, rick rolled...
:,(

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
HA! Jokes on you! I memorized that YT link years ago! You're not gonna get me that easily! Oh god, that's really sad, isn't it?

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
O mi gawd, I totally can't tell what date it is!
Well sadly until WoW is dead, buried and nuked from orbit such things can not ever happen.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
So that's two rick-rolls today. Yeah I'm having one of those off days x_x.

generals3

Mar 25, 2009
Blizzard makes an announcement on april 1.... I mean come on, this is as serious as google announcing they're shutting down youtube

Mullac

Oct 6, 2012
When I clicked the link it said:

'This video contains content from Channel 5 and WMG, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds'

So I don't even get the annoyance of being Rick Rolled!

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
You know, even if it were true I wouldn't be excited because Blizzard = always online. So as far as I'm concerned they can go ahead and announce it for real.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
VanQ said:
HA! Jokes on you! I memorized that YT link years ago! You're not gonna get me that easily! Oh god, that's really sad, isn't it?
You memorised the link itself? Wow.

I'm just not going to bother with viewing news today and tomorrow due to articles like this.

Colt47

Oct 31, 2012
Eh, April Fools Day stuff can still happen for real, it just isn't planned to happen for real yet. :)

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
...I hate you so much right now.
Do you know how much I've longed for this.
Now, I just feel pain.
I don't even care about being rick rolled just, damn.
All my hope shattered.
I'm going to go cry for a few hours now.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Eh, I was expecting it, especially when I read it couldn't be imbedded (pffft). But I'm relieved they aren't raping that franchise... yet.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
I am disappointed. I thought Blizzard really announced it. As in, this was really one of their 1st of April jokes. When I saw the screenshot and a link to YouTube, I though "nah, that's not referencing Blizzard's site".

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Haha, good one. First time I've been tricked today >.>