Miley cyrus, Yes, I'm making this thread, wee look at this title, awesome title.

FeralDynasty

The Lich King
Feb 2, 2010
shes only written one song that didnt make me go GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and that was party in the usa, go aheadd listen to it and disagree you doubters

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
I think she should be melted down into nothing. Then fed to Justin Beiber. Who in turn will be melted down into nothing, and then fed to a volcano.

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
i wouldn't say no to that (cos damn) but i hate her so much that i would have to strangle her as i go at it...as it were

Nikajo

Feb 6, 2009
we've all gotta grow up sometime. If they don't like it then they can stop their kids watching her new stuff and let them continue to watch hannah montanna. It's not exactly fucking complicated is it?

Freshman

Jan 8, 2010
krychek57 said:
"We" are uptight ignorant people...

Also, she can't turn 18 fast enough.
Yes and yes. I hate when somebody ninja's me, I never know what to say and just "ninja" seems like not enough content to post so...
awesome avatar, picture, thing to the left of all the words.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
It's a move away from the whole disney kid thing, which is good. Unfortunately it's a move towards a massive stereotype for female performers.

Wahful said:
Personally i think she looks great, then again im 18.

I can see a parents point of view though as plenty of kids love her for her songs and Hannah Montanna.

*I'd like to thank Normalgamer for giving me a place to post my 5000th post, and i've been her a year! How ironic*
Congrats. Only about 1920 behind you...

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
Sougo said:
well Disney, time to take Hannah Montanna behind the shed, load the shotgun and...

why the hell is he here:
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/stopthepresses/207538/justin-bieber-makes-surprise-cameo-during-miley-cyrus-performance/
Down Beiber! Bad Beiber!
Hahaha, that made me laugh. The whole thing ^_^

Tourette

Dec 19, 2009
I recently had a FlashForward and in 20 years time she is President of the USA and also a chat show host.

DeathChairOfHell

Dec 31, 2009
Tourette said:
I recently had a FlashForward and in 20 years time she is President of the USA and also a chat show host.
we must change this fate! i will create a time machine, and kill Hilbilly ray cyrus when he is a baby. that's 2 for the price of 1!

LightOfDarkness

Mar 18, 2010
Normalgamer said:
Wahful said:
Personally i think she looks great, then again im 18.

I can see a parents point of view though as plenty of kids love her for her songs and Hannah Montanna.

*I'd like to thank Normalgamer for giving me a place to post my 5000th post, and i've been her a year! How ironic*
Congrats and why is America so hush-hush on sex?
Not hush-hush, just thinks that children under 18 are heavily influenced by things they see and by their 18th birthday a switch goes off in their head and they aren't influenced anymore.

Anyways, Miley Cyrus should just go die in a hole.

Adamc-mh

Jun 6, 2010
well at least now her music videos are slighty more bearible she still shouldn't be in the position she's in the only reason she's "popular" is because of her father's "sucess" (emphasis on quotation marks)

skcseth

May 25, 2009
Isn't she almost 18 anyway? It's about time she broke out of the Disney mold.
She'll be pulling a Spears in no time!

Adamc-mh

Jun 6, 2010
but still think of the about all the 6-12 viewers who are watching it they will defently be influenced

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
I see her going the same route all kids with too much fame go: drug addiction, a few public humiliations and eventually obscurity. But long before that Disney is going to look for another childhood to ruin for great profit because they know what to expect since we've been buying into this bullshit for way too long.

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
I think we're being played if we think anything Miley Cyrus is even allowed to sneeze without 20,000 Disney executives giving the move due thought.

Panda Mania

Jul 1, 2009
As a star adored and copied by millions of relatively young (preteen) girls, I'd say the slutty clothing isn't the role modeling I'd be looking for as a parent. In that case, and in kid-friendly Disney's case, it's inappropriate.

As just another glamorous pop star that's sexing up her image to match her fellow women's (therefore boosting her sales somewhat *wink wink*), it's a ginormous "meh. let her treat herself like she feels. and people should be wise enough to decide on their own look."

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
I think they should just let her be and wear what she wants to. They couldn't expect her to stay "Disney" forever. If she's ok with it, then I say let her. Like someone else already said, if Disney chooses to drop her, someone else will pick her up because her popularity isn't over yet and she still has potential.

Bourne

May 8, 2010
So in other words, she is going the way of every other girl raised by Disney...............