Minecraft down!

Blackadder51

Escapecraft Operator
Jun 25, 2009
Minecraft seems to be down again :(

And now i cant conect to the online escapist server.

Argh! Oh well, so for discussion when has gameing done an unexpected move on you?

Blackadder51

Escapecraft Operator
Jun 25, 2009
Blackadder51 said:
Minecraft seems to be down again :(

And now i cant conect to the online escapist server.

Argh! Oh well, so for discussion when has gameing done an unexpected move on you?

I just got out of a 14 hr stint :(

The Zango

Resident stoner and Yognaught
Apr 30, 2009
The Escapist has a server?!?!? I must have details!!

Well this is what you get for making a simple, yet incredibly addictive game, buckets of cash and frequently crashing servers.

OT: I guess when I look up from civ 4, realise its dawn and that I have classes in three hours, feels bad man.

Blackadder51

Escapecraft Operator
Jun 25, 2009
The Zango said:

OT: Well this is what you get for making a simple, yet incredibly addictive game, buckets of cash and frequently crashing servers.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Minecraft-Appreciation-Club

here, its good fun :)

Although some bastards are greifing with TNT

FactualSquirrel

Dec 10, 2009
FactualSquirrel said:
When you play Minecraft for 12 hours straight :p
Blackadder51 said:
I just got out of a 14 hr stint :(
Ninja'd!
The Zango said:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Minecraft-Appreciation-Club [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Minecraft-Appreciation-Club]

Details there.

Telperion

Storyteller
Apr 17, 2008
The Zango said:
OT: Well this is what you get for making a simple, yet incredibly addictive game, buckets of cash and frequently crashing servers.
It will be up soon enough. With the kind of money flowing into the developer's pocket he'll have a more robust and powerful server up and running quickly.

Snork Maiden

Snork snork
Nov 25, 2009
I started playing minecraft on the minecraft.escapistmagazine.com server, and was ever so confused when I logged into the one on the group :/

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
The time when i played through Dragon Age starting at mid evening and then when i stopped i realized it was early morning.

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
And the site (and presumably the game) is back up. Apparently, the server got filled up with access logs and ran out of hard drive space. Anyway, problem solved, thread over.

Nyan Cat

Jun 7, 2009
Finally finishing building my castle in Minecraft. I forgot to put alot of torches everywhere. There were maybe 25 creepers in my castle. I failed and lots of damage was done. Then I was sad. :(

Theron Julius

Nov 30, 2009
Wow the escapist server is quite fancy. I just went on it for the first time. I'm going to be building aquaducts for swift travel via boat (warping is for wimps). Would do a railway, but I've been told minecarts don't work.

OT: I'm gonna go with the gods of gaming deciding to give my house a terrible, terrible router. Can't play online PC games when my brother and sister are on their computers as well. It can only run decently on a console in the same circumstance (Don't ask me about that if it doesn't make sense. I don't get it either.).