Mini Vader Dominates New Volkswagen Commercial

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
The force is strong in the little one...

OT: That was so cute and it just mad my day.

Lunar Shadow

Dec 9, 2008
Ossian said:
I'm happy lucas released its force grip on its license long enough to let this kid try and force grip some stuff.

Also I find it strange but awesome how Darth vader is the true start of the OT
It makes sense Vader is the start given that the entire series is about him. Rise, fall, redemption by son.

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
Aaaaaawww mini Vader is soooo cute -urk- hrghhh- -arghhhh- *thump* /gets force choked/

charlie-b

May 21, 2009
You do realize he tries to force strangle the dog and throw force lightning at a youngling.

still cute and funny even if the kid is a future serial killer.

nevwyn

Oct 29, 2009
They had better march choreographers than our side?

Nein nein nein! It is step kick, step kick, turn to the Furhrer then the jazz hands. Not step kick, step kick, shimmy.

domicius said:
Why?

The Shade said:
The Imperial March is an appropriate tune for Volkswagen, considering it was founded by the Nazis.

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
That is just so frick'n cute!

HankMan said:
vansau said:
Dare you not to grin when you watch this.
I tried, I tried so freaking hard!
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Daystar Clarion said:
You know what, I wouldn't mind that replacing the prequal trilogy...
More kid-friendly, more adult-friendly...I can see no drawbacks.

/mini-rant

"GODDAM IT GEORGE, EVEN VOLKSWAGEN KNOW HOW TO MAKE GOOD USE OF THE MYTHOS, WHY DON'T YOU?"
The Dark side has clouded his vision,
...with mountains of money.
Yeah, mountains of money will do that.

Notsomuch

Apr 22, 2009
It was a casting mix up. Somewhere on that same set there was a 7 foot body builder trying to fit into the R2D2 Suit.

Freemon

Nov 18, 2009
Jamous said:
This is fairly brilliant. Gotta love that giving up when he realises he can't eat the sandwich. But HE WILL HAVE THE PENNE ALLA ARRABIATA. And he will need a tray.
And Mr Stevens from catering better make sure there are no peas inside the penne or there will
be deaths by tray!

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
Freemon said:
Jamous said:
This is fairly brilliant. Gotta love that giving up when he realises he can't eat the sandwich. But HE WILL HAVE THE PENNE ALLA ARRABIATA. And he will need a tray.
And Mr Stevens from catering better make sure there are no peas inside the penne or there will
be deaths by tray!
At least someone got it. ;)
"I do not need a tray to kill you for I... Am Vader. Darth Vader. Lord Vader. I can kill you with a single thought."
'But you'll still need a tray.'

neolithic

Feb 22, 2009
somebody give Vader a "hand". Well played son, well played.

I also like that look the father gives his wife as well.

Freemon

Nov 18, 2009
Jamous said:
Freemon said:
Jamous said:
be deaths by tray!
"I do not need a tray to kill you for I... Am Vader. Darth Vader. Lord Vader. I can kill you with a single thought."
One of the best pieces of stand up I have ever seen. Now you made me want to go watch it all over again! Thanks! ;)

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
Freemon said:
Jamous said:
Freemon said:
Jamous said:
be deaths by tray!
One of the best pieces of stand up I have ever seen. Now you made me want to go watch it all over again! Thanks! ;)
You are very welcome good sir. What better to do than spread the laughter? *scarygrin*