Miracle of Sound: Age of the Dragon (Dragon Age 2 Song)

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
Awesome! He got a show! Seriously, I'm so excited and happy for him. I remember when he debuted here, got the official post and all; awesome music. :D

Xaryn Mar

Sep 17, 2008
Congratulations on the featured content (and front page) MoS (about time too). Looking forward to seeing more of your videos.

theshadavid

Nerrrrrrrd
Aug 10, 2009
I'm used to the more campy humor of most escapist shows, so it will be interesting whether ot not I get into this.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
theshadavid said:
I'm used to the more campy humor of most escapist shows, so it will be interesting whether ot not I get into this.
Funnily enough, most of the songs I do are more light hearted and campy, this one is an anomaly in that respect!

Eagle Est1986 said:
Ah wow Miracle Of Sound, congrats! I've gotta stop buying your songs now though, you've just gone too commercial. :p Actually, on that note, are your songs still going to be uploaded to iTunes and Amazon?
Not in the near future, going to work something out with the site :)

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Why oh why can't I be this awesome...

More power to you, my friend! Is this going to be a regular thing on the Escapist now...? :)

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Congratulations Miracle. You have now made me want to play Dragon Age 2 more than Bioware's entire add campaign did.

Bravo.

Apr 28, 2008
Also, I wished Bioware released more CGI trailers. The repeated scenes were kind of annoying :(

Apr 24, 2008
I had a feeling you might end up with your own bit on the site after I heard the Half-Life themed one.

Very nice, and congrats on getting some recognition.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
Age of the Dragon (Dragon Age 2 Song)

The Dragon Age 2 Song. Music and Lyrics by MiracleOfSound (Gavin Dunne). Video by The Escapist

Watch Video
MiracleOfSound: From Poster to Segment Holder.

Quick! Someone write his life's story. :D

Congratz btw, liked this and your Commander Sheperd Song. :D

cystemic

Jan 14, 2009
epic sauce, why is this not all over the internets? Loved dragon age 2, despite the hate everyone seems to wanna pass down, and the song was really catchy, I'm gonna be humming that all day/ I like the mass effect one as well, rosie o'donell as a krogan :p

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
amazing, brilliant and nicley done.
just Wow
I loved this song and the video game amd I already can't wait for the next one (song and game :))