Miracle of Sound: All As One (Dragon Age: Inquisition Music Video)

Joos

Golden pantaloon.
Dec 19, 2007
I really like these power metal style songs you make Gav. You've got such a knack for it.

If you would ever do a Iron Maiden/Dio/Black Sabbath/Rainbow inspired album, I would buy the shit out of it and tell all my friends how awesome it is. Because I presume it would/will be.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Guy from the 80 said:
Very nice!

In case you read this....would you please consider making more tunes like you did with Fallout 3 and Beauty Bleak? You seem to have a very good ear for atmosphere and would love to have more music to add to my playlist :)
For sure, more coming in the future. I also have a whole album of atmospheric stuff :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCx5EF--J4U

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Joos said:
If you would ever do a Iron Maiden/Dio/Black Sabbath/Rainbow inspired album, I would buy the shit out of it and tell all my friends how awesome it is. Because I presume it would/will be.
I'm actually taking January off to make a metal album :)

NinjaDeathSlap said:
I thought I was perhaps going a little cold on MoS for a while there. Not wanting to be harsh, I mean it's not like I thought your stuff was getting specifically worse. It was just beginning to feel like a long time since I'd felt the need to listen to any of it over and over again, as I have with some of my earlier favourites, the last one for me probably being Forever Blue, or perhaps even Dream Of The Sky.
2014 was an odd year. The songs doubled in popularity, everything this year got tonnes more views, likes, comments, positive response than anything before - but then there is a small section of older MOS fans who weren't at all keen on a lot of 2014's output, particularly on the Russian fan page.

I'm just doing what I always do, trying to make good tunes and always get better :)

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
MiracleOfSound said:
Joos said:
I'm actually taking January off to make a metal album :)

NinjaDeathSlap said:
I thought I was perhaps going a little cold on MoS for a while there. Not wanting to be harsh, I mean it's not like I thought your stuff was getting specifically worse. It was just beginning to feel like a long time since I'd felt the need to listen to any of it over and over again, as I have with some of my earlier favourites, the last one for me probably being Forever Blue, or perhaps even Dream Of The Sky.
2014 was an odd year. The songs doubled in popularity, everything this year got tonnes more views, likes, comments, positive response than anything before - but then there is a small section of older MOS fans who weren't at all keen on a lot of 2014's output, particularly on the Russian fan page.

I'm just doing what I always do, trying to make good tunes and always get better :)
Well, for what it's worth, I'd still rather listen to stuff of yours that I'm relatively indifferent to than half of what I hear being played on the radio. In any case, just wanted you to know that this one's a new favourite. :)

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
maxmanrules said:
I'm tempted to replace all "woahs" in songs with the monk chant from Age of Empires, to point out how silly they are. It seems to be a person singing just for the sake of a person singing. Wouldn't it be better to have lyrics or let the listener focus on a really neat instrumental piece? .
Go to 3.42 to see why 'whoas' are awesome.