Miracle of Sound: Brothers Of The Creed (Assassin's Creed)

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Love it! You really captured the feel of the settings from the game!

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
One of your best, but not *the* best.
Still bloody awesome though - you're a credit to the escapist!
Keep going. :3

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Just got a song out of my head a few minutes ago, then I listen to this. Oh well, at least now my thoughts will sound awesome.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
Really good this one. Sounded quite progressive and I liked that little scream towards the end.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Brothers of the Creed, indeed! :D

Seriously, i love it! Love the games and love how this sounds. Expert performance as usual, Gav!

Sucal

Dragonborn Ponyeater
Dec 23, 2009
Meh, I'm gonna have to say that it was one of your weakest songs. But then thats mostly because I can't really tell if its meant to be from the perspective of the in game/past assassins, Desmond and Friends or just a general thing about the creed. I kind of feel like it stretches for all three at once and doesn't really seem to reach any.

But then I might just be wearing my cynic wannabe music critic hat at this time.

Kazedarkwind

Inner Working Reviewer
Nov 18, 2009
Sucal said:
Meh, I'm gonna have to say that it was one of your weakest songs. But then thats mostly because I can't really tell if its meant to be from the perspective of the in game/past assassins, Desmond and Friends or just a general thing about the creed. I kind of feel like it stretches for all three at once and doesn't really seem to reach any.

But then I might just be wearing my cynic wannabe music critic hat at this time.
im gonna have to agree with Sucal here, not really your strongest cause it sounded like there was a lack of focus, but its by far not bad. maybe its just me but "haunting vocals" don't really fit a medieval/renaissance game (the majority of it anyway)

Number-14

Dec 13, 2010
Am I the only one who sang at the end of the video, "Nod at the birds and people die, everywhere people die" ?

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
I enjoyed it, but I thought the way you sang Bleed and Creed in the chorus was irritating.

Just an opinion.

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
Um, "I kill for good in my white hood" that one kind of threw me for a loop, I'm sure some less wholesome people have said the same thing in the past.

OT: Pretty good, but coming off of "The New Black Gold" I can't say it was a step up, still a good song.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Didn't do a whole lot for me this one, which is a shame as I love Assassin's Creed. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, I just feel that maybe it wasn't the right style of music to capture the mood of the games. Perhaps something less electric and more classical would have been a better fit.

You're still awesome though. Keep it up :)

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
You just made my day!

I love the Assassin's Creed series, and this song fitted perfectly, especially when it was synced with Revelations.

I just found a new favorite.

EDIT: I will say though, the beginning was a little shaky, but the way the rest of the song ended was much better.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
This time, I think Tobsuscus wins in the "Best Assassin's Creed Fan Song".

RetardedKitty

May 17, 2011
I liked the song but i realy would prefer it be more about the Assasins and the Creed and less about Minerva and Ones and Zeroes ;p just that ;p