Miracle of Sound: Commander Shepard

Dark.Kantian

Jan 31, 2011
I post this before listening because I have full confidence that MoS simply cannot, would not, deliver anything short of excellence in taking on as rich a source as ME.

EDIT: And I was not at all disappointed. Spot on, MoS, you really can't be better than Commander Shepard.

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
This has to be your best song up to date. I even have it as my ringtone, it's that epic.

DarkTenka

Apr 7, 2010
You can fight like a Krogan! You can run like a leopard! BET YOU'LL NEVER BE BETTER THAN COMMANDER SHEPHARD!!!

XD

This song WINS THE INTERNET!

Odd Water

Mar 6, 2010
I can't tell when they show the cubs since many species look different from the adult but the second time it says "Run like a leopard" its showing a cheetah.

Oh yeah but I still love the song though. ^.^

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Odd Water said:
I can't tell when they show the cubs since many species look different from the adult but the second time it says "Run like a leopard" its showing a cheetah.

Oh yeah but I still love the song though. ^.^
I've had that pointed out many a time, and my excuse is 'blame Google image search' :D

Meggiepants

Not a pigeon roost
Jan 19, 2010
Now they are all here. Except the Fallout song, which is still missing for some reason. ;)

I noticed you had a song this week, and last week. I hope you don't burn out, man. I don't want to hear about you on the news. I can just see how the reporter starts out.

"A man has been spotted in front of the Bethesda offices, armed with only a gallon of coffee and a guitar. He is threatening to play thrash metal until someone, somewhere shows him where 'the vault' is. Sources are still unclear about what this 'vault' really is, but reporters are looking into that now. This is Jim Jimmeny for your local news at ten."

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Honestly, you should have gone with the MandaloreMovies version. No offence, but I much preferred that video to the one here.

PureIrony

Slightly Sarcastic At All Times
Aug 12, 2010
Redhawkmillenium said:
Well, a cheetah is faster than a leopard, so it's all good.
Welcome to the Escapist! Enjoy yourself and stay out of the basement.

Oh, and don't troll. You don't want to know what we do to trolls.

As for the song itself, its really catchy, but its too repetitive. I would've loved some more lyrics describing the ME universe.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Whoa, wait, all of MoS's song are on the Escapist now? SWEET!

"You can fight like a Krogan, run like a leopard, but youll never be better than Commander Shepherd!"

Edit: aww, no Gordon Freeman Saved My Life or I Suck at Call of Duty. Oh well.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
MiracleOfSound said:
I've had that pointed out many a time, and my excuse is 'blame Google image search' :D
Then you had better give Google some combustible lemons in return.

Edit: PS - Yay for more goodness

Redhawkmillenium

May 5, 2011
PureIrony said:
Redhawkmillenium said:
Well, a cheetah is faster than a leopard, so it's all good.
Welcome to the Escapist! Enjoy yourself and stay out of the basement.

Oh, and don't troll. You don't want to know what we do to trolls.

As for the song itself, its really catchy, but its too repetitive. I would've loved some more lyrics describing the ME universe.
Thanks! I've been watching videos like ZP and EC for a while now, and decided to join.

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
MiracleOfSound said:
Commander Shepard

The Mass Effect Song.

Watch Video
why didn't you ask permission to use the mandalor movies (I think thats what they're called) video of this
OT
great song glad to see its on the escapist

Apr 28, 2008
I think this is your best song. It just... has something that the others lack. Wonder what it could be ;)