Miracle of Sound: Fire in Your Hole (Bulletstorm)

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Fire in Your Hole (Bulletstorm)

You're about to lose control of your rear plumbing. It's the Bulletstorm song.

Watch Video

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Dude.

Wow. That game doesn't even deserve half the dignity the song gave it (note: I don't hate Bulletstorm or anything, but it has no dignity). The music bits sounded like they could very well belong in an R.E.M. song and the singing sounded like it could be a super catchy opening to some sitcom or something... if not for the lyrics, of course.

Fantastic, Gav.

P.S. Not that I'm good at promoting, but since the owner asked me... this user group [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Miracle-of-Sound-Fans] is totally not related to MiracleofSound, except in every way possible.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
A Bulletstorm song? Quite unexpected, I'd say.

I liked it though the first bit kinda sounded a bit like one of the older songs. Can't put my finger on which one. Overall, it was great. Hella' catchy...

If you're taking requests, may I ask if we should expect to see a Portal 2 one at any time Miracle? Maybe themed more around GlaDOS and/or Wheatley specifically?

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
You know...after listening to "Fire in Your Hole" and several other Miracle of Sound tunes, each time feeling like they vaguely reminded me of another group..I have to say, I sense a heavy influence from "The The". :p

Perhaps I'm wrong? At least the vocals feel reminiscent of them...and some of the beats.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Wow!, I mean, the game itself is okay, but the song made it a thousand times better.

Mad props to you MoS, this is easily one of my favorite songs so far.

snakeakaossi

Mar 18, 2010
Dude, got a great business strategy for you:

1- keep this going for a couple of weeks
2- select the songs that got the best reaction
3- write something extra for the selected songs (because, y'know "verse,chorus,verse,chorus,bridge,chorus" is pretty predictable
4- release album
5- ...
6- PROFIT!

I'd definitely buy your CD, if only for the sing-a-long factor.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Pretty damn sweet indeed.
Loved the purely instrumental part at the start the most....so damn catchy. But as i said already, the whole song was great! Nicely done. Though i do wonder what game you'll choose next.
Now off to watch Yahtzee. And then back here to listen to it, again. And again.
And again.

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
Nice one! But far more mellow than I would've expected form a Bulletstorm song.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Awesome song once again! I could pretty much sing along to any of your songs at work. :D

And like XxRyanxX I too am waiting for Necromorph Soup and the Minecraft songs to show up on itunes.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
This song makes Bulletstorm even more awesome, I don't know how, but you managed it.

Didn't expect this game though, but I approve.