Miracle of Sound: Gordon Freeman Saved My Life (Half-Life 2)

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Gordon Freeman Saved My Life (Half-Life 2)

In celebration of one year of Miracle of Sound being on The Escapist, we have a remastered version of one of the songs that started it all. Some spoilers for Half-Life 2 and Episode One.

Watch Video

Detective Prince

Feb 6, 2011
Had a shitty day. Came on here remembering it was Miracle of Sound day. And found one of my fave MoS songs had been remastered.

Went from :( ---> :)

So happy you've been on here for a year! Hope you enjoy this year as much as the last!!! XD

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
Wait, it's been an year?!

TIME, Y U NO MOVE SLOWLY?!

Anyway, gratz MoS, hope you can keep this up for another year :)

therockdemon

Mar 17, 2011
this is one of the first songs i heard from miracle of sound and it is still one of my favorites

Sucal

Dragonborn Ponyeater
Dec 23, 2009
Bah. Who listens to Remasters.

Everyone knows that true music lovers listen only to the original, and everytime they release the same song, the remakes suck less and less.

Sorry Gav, but I'm afraid this is an insult to my ears, as the youtube version is CLEARLY superior.

Totally Not Hipster
Sucal

Apr 28, 2008
Nice. Also, the combine ain't so bad. They're just trying to make a living, just like us.

Ok, maybe I'm just making excuses to post Civil Protection. But whatever, Civil Protection is awesome.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
A year already? Congrats, man.

Here's to another year of awesome songs!

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
One year on, still loving your work. looking forward to level 2 whenever you feel there is enough songs to make an album out of it.

Tuqui

Mar 2, 2011
Congratulations on the first year of awesome songs, and cheers for many many more to come.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Awesomeness overload! Never heard the original so this was all new sexyness to me. Gordon Freeman ftw.

A Curious Fellow

Nov 16, 2010
The old Mandaloremovies video for this song on Youtube was loads better. Looks like it's been taken down though. I feel sorry for anyone who missed out, because it was awesome.

This video is utterly lame by comparison.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Hell yeah. I listen to this song in my car every other day. Again, congrats on a year of making a Miracle of Sound!

Fumofu

Nov 11, 2010
I saw this and wondered what the occasion was. Can't believe it's been a year on the Escapist already. Here's to many more Gav!

As a side note, it's kind of sad that the Episode 3 line is still relevant.